Today's Attendance

Mclean07

Much better. Together with the Aberdeen match, maybe we are at last making progress. We will now have two or three very attractive home games in the top six, especially if we can get a couple of results in our next too games. Let's face it Hamilton are about as enticing as a bucket of cold sick. The next stop is to get a good turn out against whatever Old Scum side turn up at RP. However, the biggest next step is to GET THE FECKIN SEASON TCKETS ON SALE with a big advert featuring Sir Steve demanding everyone buys one!! 

PS Did anyone hear the away number for today? 

6 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Much better. Together with the Aberdeen match, maybe we are at last making progress. We will now have two or three very attractive home games in the top six, especially if we can get a couple of results in our next too games. Let's face it Hamilton are about as enticing as a bucket of cold sick. The next stop is to get a good turn out against whatever Old Scum side turn up at RP. However, the biggest next step is to GET THE FECKIN SEASON TCKETS ON SALE with a big advert featuring Sir Steve demanding everyone buys one!! 

My flabber is gasted. :D

10 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

My flabber is gasted. :D

If things really improve, I'm delighted. The is the first substantisl improvement, apart from the Aberdeen game. It's encouraging to think if it had been a St Mirren visiting we would probably any have been back into 5500-6000 territory. Still think word may have got round that @Squirrelhumper wasn't there ;) 

Edited by Mclean07

7 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

If things really improve, I'm delighted. The is the first substantisl improvement, apart from the Aberdeen game. It's encouraging to think if it had been a St Mirren visiting we would probably any have been back into 5500-6000 territory. Still think word may have got round that @Squirrelhumper wasn't there ;) 

Queues outside frank beattie were great to see. If we could just get 5-6k for games like this then i think we would all be happy.

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!

SOUND THE ALARM!

40 minutes ago, charlie1 said:

Crowd was 1 short Today , Got to FB stand only to discover I had left my cash and phone in the house , had to turn and walk the 4 miles home 

I would have asked nicely at the ticket office, handing the money in on Monday   -----  or do you look a dodgy character:11:

5 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

YES!

6 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

278 mate 

5 minutes ago, IMO said:

Looked less busy overall today, have we just started reporting the correcting numbers or differently ? All good either way and next 2 away supports at thistle and accies must be due to top 1800

Thistle is always a good away day and I reckon we will have upwards of 1500 there. Hamilton I feel.is less attractive but its easy to get to and its only a tenner so again 1500 plus. 

The rise in Home crowds has been continual since SSC arrived, there was no switch flicked pre this game.

A good few on here have been making this point while others were bemoaning the fact it didn’t happen over night.

It was always going to be gradual rise.

Funnily enough the two games where it’s been most notable Aberdeen and Hamilton were not to the usual high standard performances.

Anyway always had faith the crowds would come back gradually and if anything today’s was a tad unexpected thot it would be 4000.

Agree with season tickets get them out now with some sort of  payment plan or offer that makes it serious value, and I hope we can bag 4000 season ticket holders.

Mon the KILLIE.

Thing I noticed yesterday in the east stand was there seemed to be more in the way of families or groups of people together. Whether it's the regulars bringing along their partners/kids/mates i dont know but I found it quite noticeable and it obviously means things are heading the right way which the attendance figures showed

1 hour ago, BigYin said:

Thing I noticed yesterday in the east stand was there seemed to be more in the way of families or groups of people together. Whether it's the regulars bringing along their partners/kids/mates i dont know but I found it quite noticeable and it obviously means things are heading the right way which the attendance figures showed

I actually meant to mention this in my post.

I thought the East was busier yesterday, and also thot there were more families and young kids in.

Great to see this.