Today's Attendance

Mclean07

2 hours ago, Andy said:

The rise in Home crowds has been continual since SSC arrived, there was no switch flicked pre this game.

A good few on here have been making this point while others were bemoaning the fact it didn’t happen over night.

It was always going to be gradual rise.

Funnily enough the two games where it’s been most notable Aberdeen and Hamilton were not to the usual high standard performances.

Anyway always had faith the crowds would come back gradually and if anything today’s was a tad unexpected thot it would be 4000.

Agree with season tickets get them out now with some sort of  payment plan or offer that makes it serious value, and I hope we can bag 4000 season ticket holders.

Mon the KILLIE.

That was the biggest one off increase for an "ordinary" match". 

1 hour ago, Ycfc1922 said:

Maybe next time someone uses loose instead of lose, you’ll resist the temptation to correct them :-))

I love the way people never forget posts :) 

Edited by Mclean07

Home attendances have defo. improved. More than 4,500 with only 200ish visitors is a lot better than where we were at the beginning of the season.

But, as always there is room for improvement. Time to get next seasons STs available on pre-order or something.

13 minutes ago, aldo said:

FB didn't look any fuller than the last few matches, maybe they've just decided to count all the people who go in the side doors for a change xD

Suppose your opinion is based on where you sit in FB. Low seat number end defo busier yesterday. 

On 4/1/2018 at 9:26 AM, IMO said:

Looked less busy overall today, have we just started reporting the correcting numbers or differently ? All good either way and next 2 away supports at thistle and accies must be due to top 1800

I sit in the centre of the FB stand and the East looked much busier than it has been generally this season. Perhaps the increase was mostly in the one stand.

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, Alan56 said:

Suppose your opinion is based on where you sit in FB. Low seat number end defo busier yesterday. 

I was meaning from looking across from the east. funnily enough the section I sit in there was clearly less busy. maybe need to change my deodorant......

Steve Clarke paid tribute to the travelling Kilmarnock support following our 1-0 victory over Partick Thistle.

A total of 1663 supporters packed out the Colin Weir Stand as they roared the team on to their fifth successive league victory.

Stuart Findlay's goal was enough to claim all three points in Maryhill and Clarke was delighted with the vocal backing his team received.

He said: "Over 1600 people up from Kilmarnock on not a very nice day, on a game they could look at and think they have better things to do on a Saturday.

"We have made a good connection with the fans and slowly they are starting to come back, supporting the team home and away.

"Long may it continue."

26 minutes ago, Brianstorm said:

What the f**k is fishing about that? 

Every interview,  even on the recent player contract signings,  they're all talking about "getting the fans back".  It's relentless and they all seem to be drilled to keep saying the same thing over and over again. Give it a f**king bye. The fans are back. How many thousand do you think are hiding around the corner waiting to come back?  Only a few hundred NAPM nuggets f**ked off.

If you are so concerned about empty seats let's talk about getting new fans, that's where the opportunity is, but any fans you are expecting to come back are already back, and there's been nothing slow about it. 

Agree. There, I said it

43 minutes ago, Brianstorm said:

What the f**k is fishing about that? 

Every interview,  even on the recent player contract signings,  they're all talking about "getting the fans back".  It's relentless and they all seem to be drilled to keep saying the same thing over and over again. Give it a f**king bye. The fans are back. How many thousand do you think are hiding around the corner waiting to come back?  Only a few hundred NAPM nuggets f**ked off.

If you are so concerned about empty seats let's talk about getting new fans, that's where the opportunity is, but any fans you are expecting to come back are already back, and there's been nothing slow about it. 

Somebody doesn’t think so

2 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

It's getting a bit boring with every interview be it with the players or the manager being about "getting the fans back" 

I don't normally reply to your pure bollox but I will tonight ---- if you can't be positive especially these days why don't you f**k off away from here you utter c**t