Mulumbu gossip

skygod

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:47 PM, Candygram for mongo said:

Can't see him at Rangers....why would he take a step down and a cut in wages?

Can"t see him at Hibs or Aberdeen....why would he work with a fanny or a sub-standard manager? 

Can't see him  going to Celtic....he could attract a bigger club. 

1) The Huns are indeed s**te, are indeed skint but they still pay players £15k+ a week

2) Who doesn't like working with fannies

3) Name a bigger club than Celtic that Muiumbu could realistically sign for?

4) I think he'll go to France like he nearly did in the winter break

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Get your grand wean to chip in with her pocket money......

"For just £10 a week you can help fund Mulumbus wages for a season."

If everyone on here were to sign up surely we could get him to stay! 

Edited by GJA

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if he ended up at Rangers. He’s friends with Graham Dorrans. He is staying in Glasgow. He is wanting a bit of cash. They are mental enough to give him whatever he wants to appease their knuckle dragging support. Celtic don’t need him. Aberdeen and Hibs aren’t in same financial bracket. I think Rangers if he stays in Scotland , Bordeaux or WBA. Hopefully not the huns though.

Hopefully SC will have convinced him of the benefits of not leaving us for another Scottish club to avoid him going to Septic.

As per lots of other posts, Bordeaux or south of the border I suspect.

Will be with good wishes on my part regardless, what a player.

I think there might be a chance of keeping him for another season. Steve Clarke is very good at playing  things down. The fact that his brother is also at the club and another season with Clark might swing it. Think he is enjoying his football right now with killie. 

6 minutes ago, Graham said:

Remember just before Xmas when Clark was asked about a possible loan deal for tishbola he played that down stating that tish would be on a lot of money at Villa and the loan would be highly unlikely. Few weeks later guess who’s at killie. 

Clark ?  You'll get excommunicated from the church of Saint Steve for that.

Personally I can’t see him moving to anyone else in Scotland.  He has shown nothing other than total professionalism and respect for us, SC and the club, and I do believe like chum above he will see it as disrespecting all of us, as we have him the chance when no one else would.  Down south or on the continent and he has all our best wishes and thanks.

I don’t know what he’s on at the moment. If it is the peanuts Clarke has claimed then we will probably be in a position to offer him better terms. With guys like Greer, Burke and Smith all out of contract who you would guess are higher earners we'll have freed up some wages. 

There may be something in his relationship with Clarke. He likes working with him and is producing on the park. If his brother has signed up he may want to stay with him. It’s all up in the air but we can live in hope.

Interesting twist. I’ve been adamant ( yes still paint my face and sing goody two shoes ) that he’ll move- to wba or Bordeaux. Brother signing a wild card though and signalling a willingness to explore Scottish option ( although costless to fuel speculation) seens to suggest Bordeaux move not done and dusted. From what I can see of his brother, although showing early promise he’s faded and struggling to get a reasonable team last few years. I doubt we would have taken him on unless “ a favour”. Still think a long shot he’ll stay with us but I got to admit the odds have shortened with this unexpected twist. Would still take a creative financial deal, likely linked to new ( significant) investment.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

1) The Huns are indeed s**te, are indeed skint but they still pay players £15k+ a week

2) Who doesn't like working with fannies

3) Name a bigger club than Celtic that Muiumbu could realistically sign for?

4) I think he'll go to France like he nearly did in the winter break

I was primarily being facetious........but 3) A fair few in the English Championship and above.