Mulumbu gossip

skygod

1 hour ago, Fudger said:

Newcastle consistently have crowds in excess of 50k but they would never be classed as one of England's biggest clubs. 

IMO England's top 10 clubs are Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal, followed by (alphabetically) Aston Villa, Chelsea, Everton, Leeds Utd, Man City, Newcastle and Spurs.

22 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Back on topic; Mulumbu retweeted a French news story today of which the first line was "Youssouf Chafiq Mulumbu Ngangu will certainly leave next season Kilmarnock (D1 Scotland)."

It's just a rehash of the Daily Mail story.

The English don't give a s**t about Scottish football and as for the bigot sisters religion is a massive factor in their support,yes the bigots get big crowds but if the success rate they had was like say sheff weds Leeds villa etc no way would they have crowds they currently get -- anyway -- I hope both of the rotten clubs die 

He is far from alone in shaving his legs.

Last year, Real Madrid's Marco Asensio missed a Champions League match against Apoel Nicosia because of an infected hair follicle caused by shaving his legs.

There's probably an even higher percentage of players who run up a big hotel room bills for “other services”!  

39 minutes ago, skygod said:

He is far from alone in shaving his legs.

Last year, Real Madrid's Marco Asensio missed a Champions League match against Apoel Nicosia because of an infected hair follicle caused by shaving his legs.

There's probably an even higher percentage of players who run up a big hotel room bills for “other services”!  

The jist of this video is that he has no idea why players shave their legs

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/04/2018 at 11:51 AM, Bullitt said:

Celtic I could see moving for him and him being interested in. Apart from that club the next club in Scotland he would sign for is us.

Rangers, no chance. Even after being swindled out of millions of pounds, Mulumbu still has more in the bank than that entire club... player/chairman role perhaps?

Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibernian... laughable to suggest. Of those three, Hibernian are the most attractive proposition as they actually try and play football and have a top manager.

But the money Hibs would pay, although more, isn't enough even close to replicating what he could make at a Championship club. 

I genuinely think he will be back at West Brom in the Championship to help them get back to the Premiership. In failing that he had offers from Bordoux at Christmas... why would anyone in their right mind chose Aberdeen, Hibs, Rangers or Hearts over playing in the French league closer to family?

It's a non story. As well saying every club in Scotland is tracking Neymars contract situation.

Evening Lads it's been awhile hope you're all good. Glad to see ya doing better than us :D The club is in a state flux at the moment as Pulis screwd us right up. Most of our top teir management has gone. there's been a troubleshooter from Fenerbahce to sort out the next Head Coach and player recruitment. I can't see Mulumbu coming back sadly. He's one of the player's that gave a s**t sorry for swearing. I'd love him to come back but truthful can't see it happening :(

15 minutes ago, baggie192 said:

Evening Lads it's been awhile hope you're all good. Glad to see ya doing better than us :D The club is in a state flux at the moment as Pulis screwd us right up. Most of our top teir management has gone. there's been a troubleshooter from Fenerbahce to sort out the next Head Coach and player recruitment. I can't see Mulumbu coming back sadly. He's one of the player's that gave a s**t sorry for swearing. I'd love him to come back but truthful can't see it happening :(

Sorry to see your club sitting near the bottom of the table. What do you foresee happening with the baggies this season, and more importantly next year?

2 hours ago, baggie192 said:

Always interesting to hear what's going on at the Hawthorns. One of my best friends, very sadly no longer with us, was a true Baggie. 

Why do say that Pulis screwed you right up? Didn't he keep you in the Premiership before and has a record of never being relegated? Wasn't sacking him and replacing him with Pardew the wrong thing to do? I can't believe when they sacked Pulis they ever thought they would end up with Pardew - surely that wasn't the plan?

The club certainly looks like a mess on the financial side as well. You must have some high earners that you will want to move on and free up some cash to rebuild. It will be tough to come straight back up, the Championship always looks to be an unbelievably competitive league. 

On the same subject what kind of run was Steve Clarke on when he got fired? I always thought it was a bit premature and the fans weren't calling for his head - which is when the board always reacts. Was that the case? Would most fans have given him some more time? 

14 hours ago, historyman said:

Always interesting to hear what's going on at the Hawthorns. One of my best friends, very sadly no longer with us, was a true Baggie. 

Why do say that Pulis screwed you right up? Didn't he keep you in the Premiership before and has a record of never being relegated? Wasn't sacking him and replacing him with Pardew the wrong thing to do? I can't believe when they sacked Pulis they ever thought they would end up with Pardew - surely that wasn't the plan?

The club certainly looks like a mess on the financial side as well. You must have some high earners that you will want to move on and free up some cash to rebuild. It will be tough to come straight back up, the Championship always looks to be an unbelievably competitive league. 

On the same subject what kind of run was Steve Clarke on when he got fired? I always thought it was a bit premature and the fans weren't calling for his head - which is when the board always reacts. Was that the case? Would most fans have given him some more time? 

Firstly condolences at the loss of your friend always sad to hear. Pulis was hired to keep us up while Jeremy Peace sold the club John Williams took over as Chairman.. Pulis was total anti-football took a side famous for atractive football and tore it's heart out. There isn't an English defensive player that he wouldn't overpay for. He ignored our biggest prroblems scoring. A 20 game plus non-win streak is fatal in the prem and That was before Pardew. So Pulis gets sacked Williams insists on a English manager hence Pardew. I would've been happy with him to stay and rebuild. Then the taxi thing happened With Evans, Barry, Livermore and Myhill. Pardew's wallet was on the backseat. Showing that certain staff didn't give a f**k about the club. The cull started after that. It actually doesn't bother me too much that we are going down we need to rebuild and Mark Jenkins has come back as Chairman  He over saw the rebuilding in the early 00's. The financial side should be ok when we get rid of pulis's crap. As for Clarke he was Peace's era so although on a downward slide he was nowhere near this. it was time for Clarke for go as he'd run out of ideas

13 hours ago, skygod said:

Johnny Evans has a "relegation" clause in his contract which allows him to leave for £3m, iirc.

well noone would buy him for £13m last window I'd take £3m and the loss of his wages so he can sit on Man City's bench until he retires