Jump In Your Delorean - You Have A Mission

The mission is to head back in time to the dark distant dismal evening of 30th September 2017. Killie are bottom of the league without a win and have just lost to RossCo after an insipid performance. They have of course also been humiliated by A*r & Celtic Reserves in the League Cup

You need to head to a local pub, find a group of f**ked off Killie supporters and convince them of the following - 

On 3rd April Killie will be 5th in the table.

Unbeaten in FIVE against the Ugly Sisters.

TWELVE points clear of the split with a game in hand.

SIX points clear of 6th with a game in hand.

Closer in points to Aberdeen than Hamilton.

Less defeats than Rangers and same number as Aberdeen.

Fans will be hotly debating which one of McCulloch's donkey signings - Broadfoot, Power, O'Donnell or Brophy - could be Player Of The Season.

Jones is destroying teams single handed when all clicks for him.

The fat striker that keeps talking about Rangers in the media is the league's top scorer and has been restored as a Killie Legend.

We're having a 7 month spell of enjoying one of the best midfielder's we've ever had at the club.

Fans are genuinely gutted that we might not catch Hibs in 4th - after they've had an absolute cracker of a season too.

The nucleus of next season's team is already signed up and in place.

The speakers in the Frank Beattie stand have been fixed and Gavin Wallace is back in place.

Unfortunately Donald Trump and the BBC Sportsound crew are still in place. You can't have it all! 

Once the message has been passed you may return to the present day unless the men in white coats catch you first.

Table.png.db43b7a2af6f0799bd4a4492ee05ae00.pngDelorean.jpg.62beb58ee8d5597a5f70c4ee3a6969c3.jpg

Edited by BigRonFaeTheQueenVic

I was sat in a pub in marmaris watching the scores come in during that county game and was resigned to relegation.  Got back in time for Thistle away and it wss night and day. Both in the stands and on the park. 

Saturday was the first game id missed since thistle and i was genuinely gutted. Been a while since missing a run of the mill home game felt like that. 

Long may it continue. 

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I was sat in a pub in marmaris watching the scores come in during that county game and was resigned to relegation.  Got back in time for Thistle away and it wss night and day. Both in the stands and on the park. 

Saturday was the first game id missed since thistle and i was genuinely gutted. Been a while since missing a run of the mill home game felt like that. 

Long may it continue. 

That was a strange old day. Everything felt a bit disconnected and inevitable,  a bit like watching the Villa slow train crash on MOTD last season. Not a bad time to be in Marmaris!

15 hours ago, BigRonFaeTheQueenVic said:

That was a strange old day. Everything felt a bit disconnected and inevitable,  a bit like watching the Villa slow train crash on MOTD last season. Not a bad time to be in Marmaris!

I can still remember the Rosco game. We just gave them the ball and retreated to our own final third. We made them look like world beaters and we did not seem to have anything to offer.

Against Thistle it was like night and day. Whenever a Thistle player got possession he was instantly mobbed by 3 Killie players and had nowhere to go. I can still remember watching Rory busting a gut chasing a long loose ball out of defence out their half he would have given up on totally the previous week. He caught up with it just before it crossed the by line out of play and it just summed up the change for me.