Season tickets

PrestersKtid

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Can't believe we're still encouraging folk to ditch old firm games. 

Good to see Moffat open.

Fair pricing. 

Yeah shame about the old firm thing. I suppose moving the family stand back to the Moffat kinda gets in the way of the OF games. They could have maybe moved the section back to the East Stand for those games. Pricing is still reasonable. Looks roughly a £10 increase on last year.

To be fair, If I had kids I wouldn't take them to and OF game til they were at least 10. Personally feel kids shouldnt have to be forced to witness the shower of s**te fans they bring. Great pricing, buzzing to get back up the road top RP. Just need trainline to do me weekend favours nows

Edited by KillieBantam

Sorry I feel the club have missed a great opportunity to increase ST Holders by making ST cheaper. Instead of increasing the price why not decrease the price and watch the PR that possibly could come with it. The worst they should have done is possible kept the same price.

I would have thought they would have gone down the BOGOF style initiative. Sorry bit disappointed in this.  Also I know a few friends who actually preferred sitting in the Moffat as they did like attending OF games and once again they are being excluded or forced into the East / FB

Poor show KILLIE poor show.

and only 3 weeks on the 1st early bird special WTF

Edited by DAVE_T

24 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

To be fair, If I had kids I wouldn't take them to and OF game til they were at least 10. Personally feel kids shouldnt have to be forced to witness the shower of s**te fans they bring. Great pricing, buzzing to get back up the road top RP. Just need trainline to do me weekend favours nows

Kids won't have a clue what's being sung.

it's nowhere near as bad as it once was too and it never done any of us any harm.

Just now, Souleycouley93 said:

Think it’s fair offers.

If you want to go watch us, you will. I’d love to see us sell 4000+ season tickets. Have a lot of schools involved in family section. Free tickets to them once a month. 

sorry I would have thought if you wanted to encourage new ST holders you would not charge an extra £25 and only give them 3 weeks notice, personally I actually don't think their has been any thought into this at all if anything it looks as if they had forgotten all about new ST and due to fans pressure to renew for next year.

4 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Think it’s fair offers.

If you want to go watch us, you will. I’d love to see us sell 4000+ season tickets. Have a lot of schools involved in family section. Free tickets to them once a month. 

Exactly mate, the last few months killie have been talk of the country never mind the talk of the toon. Give as many tickets to schools as possible and get the Moffat busy with kids. Hopefully Killie can supply the entertainment and make some of them come back regularly in the months and years to come.

6 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

sorry I would have thought if you wanted to encourage new ST holders you would not charge an extra £25 and only give them 3 weeks notice, personally I actually don't think their has been any thought into this at all if anything it looks as if they had forgotten all about new ST and due to fans pressure to renew for next year.

Personally for me I’d rather we use the extra fans money to keep and sign new players. I am not desperate to be rewarded with cheaper season ticket. Our club already have one of the cheapest walk ups and season tickets in the league. Kilmarnock have been exceptional the last six months. I was disappointed to see only 4500 there on Saturday. 3000 people who attended the midweek Scottish cup replay against the same opponents were elsewhere. Can only take fans so far. They need to want to come back and support the club. Considering the run we have been on and to only have 4500 fans at Rugby Park on Saturday was disappointing for me. 

I thought club may try announce Jones new contract alongside the season ticket launch.  Maybe that isn’t happening. 

for this season the early bird offer was £300 for adult so that is a rise of £25 for those willing to pay early   but the full price has risen by £20  to £370

would liked to see some sort of different offers- new ideas 

but would think that the Walk up price would also need to be increased and made public soon --- or the value of the ST will be less in some peoples eyes 

Edited by Scouser2

22 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

Sorry I feel the club have missed a great opportunity to increase ST Holders by making ST cheaper. Instead of increasing the price why not decrease the price and watch the PR that possibly could come with it. The worst they should have done is possible kept the same price.

I would have thought they would have gone down the BOGOF style initiative. Sorry bit disappointed in this.  Also I know a few friends who actually preferred sitting in the Moffat as they did like attending OF games and once again they are being excluded or forced into the East / FB

Poor show KILLIE poor show.

and only 3 weeks on the 1st early bird special WTF

Everyone wants a discount, but tell me, who's going to fund SC's summer signings if the club reduce the cost of season tickets? Its a complete myth if we reduce the cost we will sell more than enough extra STs to make up the shortfall.

You also suggest a scheme such as BOGOF yet dont mention the free kids ticket that comes with every full adult ST. 

59 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

Kids should be taught from the earliest age how to hate the old firm , it stands them in good shape for the rest of their lives.

Great to see the Moffat open again, however I think the recent improved atmosphere at games could be related to having more fans in the East and West Stands, because the Moffat was closed.

Opening Moffat may not be a good idea if there is not a significant increase in ST sales.

Fingers crossed.

7 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Personally for me I’d rather we use the extra fans money to keep and sign new players. I am not desperate to be rewarded with cheaper season ticket. Our club already have one of the cheapest walk ups and season tickets in the league. Kilmarnock have been exceptional the last six months. I was disappointed to see only 4500 there on Saturday. 3000 people who attended the midweek Scottish cup replay against the same opponents were elsewhere. Can only take fans so far. They need to want to come back and support the club. Considering the run we have been on and to only have 4500 fans at Rugby Park on Saturday was disappointing for me. 

I thought club may try announce Jones new contract alongside the season ticket launch.  Maybe that isn’t happening. 

the difference with walk up and ST money is ST the club gets upfront so surely it would have been in their interest to try and increase their ST holders and by increasing the price of a ST and only giving people 3 weeks to get to me sounds daft, a lot of folk are planning hols etc at this time. Do I want rewarded for renewing my ST ach it would be nice but not a great thing I would have preferred some sort of BOGOF deal where if I encourage a non ST holder to join I got a small discount but also possibly a new ST holder so more money. You have hit the nail in the head with missing 3000 that's the ones we should trying to get back and become ST holders and by increasing the price may not be the way to do that, you can take a small hit on a price but overall still make a great profit plus increase the atmosphere at games hopefully.

Yes I agree with all the hype I thought there would be a major announcement like JJ signing etc