Season tickets

PrestersKtid

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Because you are saying folk don't like going to OF games due to big bad old firm fans.

We're saying there's never any trouble.

Honestly, some of our support are soft as s**te. Nothing better than beating the old firm at RP then going back to the Brass etc and seeing the place bouncing with Killie fans and the local old filth fans sulking.

Where have I said "folk don't like going to OF games due to big bad old firm fans" ?

Surely if folk don't want to go to a game it is their right or are we going to start forcing ST Holders to attend every game ?

27 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

Where have I said "folk don't like going to OF games due to big bad old firm fans" ?

Surely if folk don't want to go to a game it is their right or are we going to start forcing ST Holders to attend every game ?

No, just trying to shame them into supporting their team against the OF ;) 

I'm happy with everything overall regarding the season tickets (I'll be getting one although probably won't be able to attend more than 50% of games due to work but I'd rather SC gets support for the summer targets)

As someone mentioned we cant want Mulumbu to resign, Jones to stay and then moan about what I feel is a fair price increase on a season ticket.

The only thing again that is an issue is excluding the Old Filth and treating them differently to other clubs. Stevie & Alex treat them like any other club on the pitch it's about time we did the same off it. This type of mentality needs to change if we want to compete at the right end of the league

21 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Kids won't have a clue what's being sung.

it's nowhere near as bad as it once was too and it never done any of us any harm.

Here here, one of my 1st killie memories was Tam Black scoring the free kick against Rangers.

Folk are overly dramatic when it comes to the old filth and their fans

45 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

Why you moaning about ticket prices then? PATG if you are going to miss game intentionally and give us all peace.

Just now, Dan1el said:

Here here, one of my 1st killie memories was Tam Black scoring the free kick against Rangers.

Folk are overly dramatic when it comes to the old filth and their fans

Some of my best memories as a kid watching us are going to Hampden & Ibrox with massive Killie supports to see us give the old filth a real game of it and outsinging them in the stands.

I dread to think what the poor petals in our support would think of the first game TB came to RP or even worse, the first time we went to Hampden to play Celtic that season.

Now THAT was a vicious atmosphere and whilst only being a kid, I loved it.

45 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why you moaning about ticket prices then? PATG if you are going to miss game intentionally and give us all peace.

Have I not the right to complain if I think the price is too high, if I think the clubs approach in recruiting more ST Holders is wrong ? Should I just be bullied into taking replies without the right to respond or correct people when they are saying the wrong things. What fans groups were involved in this pricing if any, why didn't the club start asking fans their opinion, someone out there might have a great idea on how to increase ST sales and keep the price the same or cheaper at the same time. For a family / fans orientated club there doesn't seem to be that much involvement.

As my original comments said I think the club has over looked next years ST sales and in my eyes it is proven on how it was marketed and priced but that's my opinion and until someone can justify the reasoning behind it then it remains.

As for the "give us all peace" maybe you should take a leaf out of your own words!!!!

Edited by DAVE_T

55 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I dread to think what the poor petals in our support would think of the first game TB came to RP or even worse, the first time we went to Hampden to play Celtic that season.

I am told (tho I never saw it) that I was photographed in one of the daily papers either the day after, or the Monday after and it was captioned: KILLIE RAGE !

This was the day of the infamous Rod Stewart impersonator, who was later arrested for goading the Killie fans.

Always wondered if its possible to get hold of that paper now.

Personal choice to purchase a season ticket but my understanding of it is that the majority of us long term s/t holders will still buy one as we believe that by doing so will give Steve Clarke more financial leeway in the transfer window .If there is an increase this year I don't think we can complain too much after having decent pricing for the past few seasons!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Some of my best memories as a kid watching us are going to Hampden & Ibrox with massive Killie supports to see us give the old filth a real game of it and outsinging them in the stands.

Now that was an atmosphere,remember the Rod Stewart impersonator at half time getting it absolutely stinking from us!

I’ve missed every old firm game this season as they’ve all been early kickoffs & I don’t finish work till 1.30,absolutely gutted that I’ve missed them & I don’t understand why people wouldn’t go! The price increase is reasonable in my opinion,it’s the 1st in a while & if we want to progress then it’s a small price to pay.

Club has missed a trick I fear, think the club should have adopted a more progressive attitude to pricing, seems not that long ago most on this forum and on fan surveys conducted by others thought the price of Scottish football was the cause of dwindling attendances and that 20 was plenty.....

Adopting that as your starting figure £20 x 19 = £380 therefore to make ST's value for money £300 early bird 1 £320 EB 2 and £340 full price would be fair and hopefully increase income through the sale of more tickets both through increased ST's and PATG's.....also would encourage increased traveling support that aids atmosphere and stadium experience which in itself would hopefully create more home paying customers...

As for the family tickets I think they are well priced but should include the OF games......as for fans of our club not wanting to turn up and watch the OF at RP, that just beggars belief (to me), as like it or lump it they have the cash to buy the best players and therefore as football fans that is what you pay to watch and hopefully beat....and there is nothing sweeter than getting it right up their fans after a win....what a season this has been... 

For those that are fortunate and willing to give the club added funds, there is already a route to do that it's called TIK and who knows you may even get a say on how its spent....   

1 hour ago, Andy said:

This was the day of the infamous Rod Stewart impersonator, who was later arrested for goading the Killie fans.

Was the guy actually arrested? I remember him apologising in the press saying as he was from London he was unaware of the volatile background of the fixture.

1 hour ago, DAVE_T said:

Have I not the right to complain if I think the price is too high, if I think the clubs approach in recruiting more ST Holders is wrong ? Should I just be bullied into taking replies without the right to respond or correct people when they are saying the wrong things. What fans groups were involved in this pricing if any, why didn't the club start asking fans their opinion, someone out there might have a great idea on how to increase ST sales and keep the price the same or cheaper at the same time. For a family / fans orientated club there doesn't seem to be that much involvement.

As my original comments said I think the club has over looked next years ST sales and in my eyes it is proven on how it was marketed and priced but that's my opinion and until someone can justify the reasoning behind it then it remains.

As for the "give us all peace" maybe you should take a leaf out of your own words!!!!

What would you price tickets at out of interest?

You are using folk not going to Old Firm games as a reason why it should be a lower price. That's just crazy.

Most folk see it as a way to back the club, most folk will miss games. Thankfully most folk don't decide to write off 3 or 4 home games a season and then moan about the value.

I think the deal is very reasonable compared to other teams and if we want the club to back SC, then I can't see how it can be any lower.

If folk think it's too high then PATG is for them.

48 minutes ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

I have no gripe about the price, as a family it’s a great price for all of us to spend a Sat together. My gripe is moving the family ticket back to the Moffat. For us now to sit in the east it’s nearly double this years price.

I think it's partially due to folk taking piss and never taking kids.

51 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

What would you price tickets at out of interest?

Either £300 or £325 with if a ST holder brings a NON ST they get say 10% so it would go to £270 -£300 but that small loss could be made up of more folk buying into getting a better deal on a ST something along those lines. Also go to local businesses and see if they would give some sort of discount to ST holders when they produce a valid ST in their premises . Also increase the early bird longer but I would have started the sale earlier.

You are using folk not going to Old Firm games as a reason why it should be a lower price. That's just crazy.

Nope you were suggesting folk don't go to OF games because they are scared, if someone does not want to go to OF games why shouldn't they be allowed to buy a ST for the Moffat at a set price, I know few folk when that stopped and were told to use the East never renewed

Most folk see it as a way to back the club, most folk will miss games. Thankfully most folk don't decide to write off 3 or 4 home games a season and then moan about the value.

Anyone who supports / follows the club backs the club in an ideal world they spend loads of dosh at the club but not everyone can afford it.  This is why there should be better options for fans, easier ways to buy tickets, if you look at the price off the new ST what do your think the walk up price will be considering you must take into account the £370 price tag as some fans will have to pay that but will they consider the walk up price if its slightly cheaper and not buy

I think the deal is very reasonable compared to other teams and if we want the club to back SC, then I can't see how it can be any lower.

If folk think it's too high then PATG is for them.

I have not looked at other teams ST prices so can not comment but don't think we should be comparing our prices with the big city 5 as they have a captured crowd. You have your opinion which you are entitled to but don't go hammer and tongs to everyone who doesn't agree. The club has already backed SC by signing players already, we have a higher finish position so a greater money already which my understanding we getting earlier prior to bottom 6. We have a dwindling ST crowd and home support that the club have done wonders to try and turn around and the results in general have brought more back, don't go spoiling this increased interest by increasing prices with no initiatives on how to recruit more non ST, surely the best recruitment team are ST holders  so use them to your advantage.