Bobby Houston

Ken T

40 minutes ago, Ken T said:

Did the h/t draw today which reminded me of the craziest sending off I'd ever seen (ironically against the Jags) - got me wondering what the quickest sending off record was and came across an article on this very site - well worth a read even if you're not an old stager, this is brilliant http://www.killiefc.com/en/bobby-houston_50409/

Remember it as if it was yesterday 

10 hours ago, Ken T said:

Did the h/t draw today which reminded me of the craziest sending off I'd ever seen (ironically against the Jags) - got me wondering what the quickest sending off record was and came across an article on this very site - well worth a read even if you're not an old stager, this is brilliant http://www.killiefc.com/en/bobby-houston_50409/

Just read the article xD

Particks manager Bertie Auld was a horrible twat. 

Bring his team to RP and would score a flukey goal in the last 5 minutes with their only attack of the game. 

Spent the rest of the 90 minutes passing the ball back to that diddy Alan Rough in goals. 

1 hour ago, stewarty66 said:

Just read the article xD

Particks manager Bertie Auld was a horrible twat. 

Bring his team to RP and would score a flukey goal in the last 5 minutes with their only attack of the game. 

Spent the rest of the 90 minutes passing the ball back to that diddy Alan Rough in goals. 

To be fair to Roughy he always played a blinder at RP,  they were a right bogey team for us then - not now though ☺