Big Kirk Broadfoot

Barneyboy

Big man is superb, delighted with him at our club just now. 

If someone said to me 10 years ago I would be singing "one Kirk Broadfoot" at a Killie match, it's safe to say I would've questioned their mental state. 

It's a funny old game. 

I looked at his signing along with Boydy getting another years deal as a retirement community for the huns until the media work kicked in but they are playing out their skin and seem to be so well connected with the fans. Let the good times roll on and on... 

I remember the torrent of abuse he got about 40 seconds into the first game of the season against St. Johnstone. And the masses who condemned him after 5/6 games. He’s been excellent for us and it just goes to show the contradictions of a football supporter. 

It’s not just Killie fans... Murphy, Martin, Goss and Cummings were hailed as the new dawn at Ibrox in January, now they’re being chased out of Glasgow xD 

Every player should get a fair crack at the whip. 

1 hour ago, Bobby14 said:

I remember the torrent of abuse he got about 40 seconds into the first game of the season against St. Johnstone. And the masses who condemned him after 5/6 games. He’s been excellent for us and it just goes to show the contradictions of a football supporter. 

It’s not just Killie fans... Murphy, Martin, Goss and Cummings were hailed as the new dawn at Ibrox in January, now they’re being chased out of Glasgow xD 

Every player should get a fair crack at the whip. 

Aye and Cummings gets a Scotland cap while he,s there. FFS.