Sevco

They’re wobbling as are a few others. I’ve been telling a few for weeks we would close the gap by the split. Text them yesterday saying we were coming for them only to be met with a response of this isn’t funny anymore. 

In response to the initial post the bile and bigotry has always been the go to for both sides when things haven’t been going well on the park. If the team can’t help produce an atmosphere then pull out the party tunes. No matter what they will get away it. 

5 hours ago, piffer said:

When I stopped laughing I almost felt sorry for Murty. He’s been hung out to dry by King, the board and a director of football. Nothing more than a lamb to the slaughter who despite his failings has given it his best shot.

Nacho Novo looking for a job hes in for the glentoran job

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:55 PM, Gallus said:

Why even go on their sites?

It's f**king hilarious after they lose.

I have to admit, i've spent a bit of time on Rangers Media over the past 6 years. Especially after we beat them/they went bust/died.

Best thread on the internet is the "Banter Years" thread on Pie and Bovril.

Outstanding with fans of every club in Scotland taking turns to rip the hole out the cretins.

Lovely stuff.

44 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I have to admit, i've spent a bit of time on Rangers Media over the past 6 years. Especially after we beat them/they went bust/died.

Outstanding with fans of every club in Scotland taking turns to rip the hole out the cretins.

Lovely stuff.

Dont post on P&B as the patter can be aweful but folk really pull out the stops on that thread. Its hillarious. 

1 hour ago, trenwick said:

kenny miller & lee wallace suspended for fighting.... the gift that keeps giving

Well gubbed by a clearly superior team their deluded fans seem to think they are the equal of.

An inexperienced, under resourced manager doing the absolute best he can with the tools available and about to be sacked any day now for not working miracles.

Players coming to blows.

HMS Sevco is not a happy ship.

13 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Lovely stuff.

Been browsing FF so everyone else doesn't have to - pass the Mind Bleach :15:

If he was willing to come to Rangers it would clearly he isn't a rabid mhank 

Once you get branded a bheast online it sticks like mud

He looks like one.
No smoke without fire and all that...

FFS get him hypnotised and get the truth.

He is a taig vagrant, as mentioned above, he will replace Brenda at the Piggery.

Tbf, he'd either have to be a killie fan or mentally ill to take that job considering the reputation he has in England as a good coach. I still find it baffling that he took that job

For the avoidance of any kind of doubt he’s a 3 toons taig, not just a Celtic fan. As is Paul the Plod, his brother

No more taig managers

I wouldn't bother me if we had a manager that was one of them - we had more of that persuasion on the pitch than many scum sides had of us - if you follow what I mean 
For what it's worth - & it's not a lot - I'm convinced when he was 2nd in charge at Chelsea he professed to be a fan of them on more than one occasion 
Incidentally he was also known as a bottler by Chelsea fans when he turned down the chance to move into the top job 
My objections to him being manager has nothing to do with either his boyhood heroes or his previous bottler tag but entirley down to the fact he could so easily be a 1 season wonder with his time at Killie

And Clarke can go %^*& himself !
A tarrier sympathiser with previous for whoring himself to them both as a player and as a manager.
He also couldn't wait to run to the media to ridicule our offer for Jones. Would he have done the same if Celtic had made that offer?
I'd be utterly heartbroken if he was our new Manager.

I'd quite happily take the pope if he could prevent these cu*ts getting 10 in a row. I'll draw the line at Gerry Adams though, he's getting no where near our dug out.

You can bet your bottom dollar that the board will approach Killie for Clarke. He is the "easy" option, and will be typical of them having little strategy or foresight.
The board has clearly been hpoing Murty could pull something off so they could sign him up permanently. Now that's not going to be the case they will go for Clarke

It's a huge appointment. That's why we should seek out someone better than Clarke

I mean, I hate the bheasts as much as the next bear, but surely we should be after Clarke simply because he’s proven to be a good manager, and streaks better than the current shower we’ve been used to? NS

I don’t care if he has a personal blessing from the pontiff himself. If he can come in and sort out that shower of s**tebags then he gets my vote.

A 38% win record suggests he's not what we are looking for.

He will have a hard job stepping into Brenda's size five heels, at the Trannysylvania FC. That Queer little fella has the scum eating out his clutch bag, he would be better coming to us and challenging them, especially post Brenda should he go back to the EPL.

His reaction to our bid for Jordan Jones shows he's not a fan of our club. Showed his true colours if am honest.

The ones who don't want a bheggar in charge.
Those bastards should be nowhere near Rangers, in any role

I don't want anyone with Celtic leanings or connections to them managing Rangers.
The fact that Clarke also comes across as a bit of an unlikeable arsehole into the bargain doesn't help either.

He comes from the 3 Toons, and he’s not just a Celtic fan. He’s from a line of bitters.

For gods sake let's find someone else. We'd be making a mistake with him anyway

So, Steve Clarke never took Kilmarnock’s training today. It’s not because of his usual Monday morning hangover either. Interesting and coiffured company he was keeping in the Renfrew Ferry...

Likes a bevvy by all accounts

I heard yesterday that Clarke's gig at Reading was terminated for "social" reasons, if you get my drift

Its all well and good having some European in the dug out, but do w really want a West of Scotland taig as the manager of Rangers?
There has to be a line somewhere.

Clarke has celtic leanings.
More so he has real anti Rangers leanings.
He is not good enough for us and wont come anyway - which is fine by me.

Stevie Clarke is an alcoholic, bitter Tim, as is his brother Paul, will be Celtics next manager, he is going to England, Jones wouldn't allowed to go to Rangers, if he was the Rangers manager he would give Celtic his team

Clarke is never a rangers
Manager . Yes he’s done ok with Kilmarnock and yes he gubbed us and them but , could he handle the pressure of managing us and having to win every week , I don’t think so

I think Robinson at Motherwell is doing as good a job as Clarke if not better...one of the strongest and hardest working teams in the premiership! Reaching both domestic cup finals!!!! An Ulster prod too into the Bargain and comes across well in the Media!!

Murty is the first scum fan we've had in charge. Whoopee... let's have another.

But, but, but... we need a strong Old Firm to make Scottish football great again 

TcP7uOj.gif

Fascinating to read this stuff.

It is as if paranoia-itis has spread westward along the Clyde from the potato place to greyskull.

You have to laugh, heartily, at some of this stuff.

PS I know where King conducts his "off the grid" business and for the record SC has not paid a visit...

21 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

PS I know where King conducts his "off the grid" business and for the record SC has not paid a visit...

I think when they mention 'coiffured' they mean Paul Murray. 

Plus, if you were looking for a discreet location would you picked a ferry moored on the Clyde in the centre of Glasgow??