Taylor

King

Its like positivity overload at moment at our club , hope it continues ...after some dire seasons and so many issues off the park it's great to enjoy the good times 

Well deserved for Taylor , he has improved season on season and this season his consistency for such a young player has been of very high standard

Has been really good for us and showed glimpses of brilliance on a regular basis in the past. He's added a real physicality and maturity to his game that's brought him consistency. 

Best left back we've had since Hooky and it's genuinely a coup for the club to get him tied down long term. If he doesn't get much better we have a great first team player. If he does keep improving we could have a very big asset on our hands. 

Lee Clark has a point about Bowie and Kiltie. They have really proven their worth since MJ's shackles were released. A real credit to our club. 

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

i reckon he will have. Maybe need to wait until his contract runs out to announce it?

His best pal told me he had signed with us weeks ago. Although I'm not sure the benefit of not announcing would be? Hearts just announced the signing of an 179 year old striker from Saints on a pre-contract yesterday.

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

i reckon he will have. Maybe need to wait until his contract runs out to announce it?

That would make sense. His signing could be one of the more important ones for me as we will be a centre half down (assuming Greer goes) and he has been excellent recently.

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Maybe just a PR scheduling thing. The PR and announcements in general have been great recently and seem to have been organised in a way that keeps us in the press where we otherwise wouldn't have been. The 4 announcements on the run up to a match against Hamilton where we wouldn't get a mention in the press normally, more single announcements as opposed to one multi-announcement etc. Hopefully he's signed anyway.

Taking into account what I've already said, IF Jones has signed, I wouldn't be surprised to see them announce Jones in the lead up to the Rangers game to take the wind out of their sails!

13 hours ago, Killie lad said:

Delighted with that, genuinely surprised there's not been much interest from other clubs such a solid player week in week out 

I wouldn’t assume there has been no interest. The end of season was fast approaching and the vultures are starting to circle. He’s been a model of high performing consistency and as a mainstay of the under 21 national team, is getting good profile. Interest will have been there. But this 3 year deal is a great step towards keeping him, for a while at least and maximising his asset value (2million in my opinion) in the event that the vultures are not put off. Great player.