Modernised Ticketing System

Chum

58 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Of course there is an easier solution, Buy a Season Ticket KTID

Problem for some folk is buying tickets for away matches if you don't live near Kilmarnock. For example, I'm going to have to ask a friend or family member to pick me up a Parkhead ticket to avoid the £7 delivery charge.

4 hours ago, Ipkis said:

Problem for some folk is buying tickets for away matches if you don't live near Kilmarnock. For example, I'm going to have to ask a friend or family member to pick me up a Parkhead ticket to avoid the £7 delivery charge.

Just arranged for my 6th delivery change ticket to be posted today. However I managed  to get a ticket for the Hibs game at New Year, sent stand post,provided I was willing to take the risk. This was done through the main office, as the shop was too busy. Surely you could be offered this every time.

20 hours ago, Ipkis said:

Is there not a home game prior to the Celtic game in order for you to collect your own ticket?

i normally find myself picking up anything up to ten tickets at a time for our group of sociable fans,  I just think we need to sit back a little and take stock of what is actually in progress, after which we can see what monies are available for putting in this type of ticket ordering.

it will come, just maybe not next week.

On 19/04/2018 at 9:00 AM, charlie1 said:

All this e ticket and Phone scan tickets are excellent ideas , but lets not forget the many older generation fans who dont use computers or smart phones

There should always be a facility for pay at the gate or purchasing tickets at the geound or shop in the days before a game.

Do any these same older generations ever fly with the likes of Ryanair and if they do how do they manage that?

I'm all for bringing ourselves into the 20th century never mind the 21st. And I do think a pay gate is still required to allow any casual walk ups to get in. 

On 18/04/2018 at 9:27 PM, Thebigguy68 said:

Yesterday’s technology. I’ve just had a microchip inserted in the lower part of the cerebellum. It’s allows uninhibited access to all killie games and works in all drive throughout Macdonalds. It also records double loyalty points in Starbucks. I get a twice annual bill. I would urge all REAL killie fans to pay the 7,500 quid to have the this only slightly, ok fairly significantly intrusive surgery conducted. 

I’ve had a few people asking if the operation is going to be available on the nhs. Unforunatley, as killie, the demand is not enough to justify this. When the old firm fans get on board with this technology this may happen. However, this may be some way off right enough cause apparently their having to look at further shrinking the chips to make compatible with the average old firm fans brain.