Aberdeen game

kfc_superteam

We probably need YoMu to play and also have a good game as their midfield with Shinnie in there is strong (although on P&B forum some Dons fans saying Considine is out and Shinnie will likely play left back?)

They are by no means a great side and after the hampden debacle they'll be shaky. I think Hibs are the best team in that top 3 outwith Celtic and we battered them down at RP last time but couldnt get the win

2 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

SSC playing games? ^_^

Wouldn't be the first time we've had doubts only for them to play. 

Don't see this as Mind Games. Doubt is only doubt - to me that means there is as much chance of them playing as not playing.

If I remember correctly, there have been a few times where the player in question did not start. We have an honest, plain speaking manager and I think that is all he is being.

7 minutes ago, RayD said:

If we can beat them, and I really really want us to beat them, we will be only 4 points away from second place on Saturday night.
:5:

We're due a result against Aberdeen, who've been hot and cold since McInnes was linked with the Sevco job.  They're defantily running cold at present!  Every games a 6 pointer after the split.  After getting hammered at Hampden last week, I'm optimistic about our prospects tomorrow to keep the momentum going for the hum dinger at Easter Road.

1 hour ago, skygod said:

You're safe enough - Lewis has played the last three matches.

Is Woodman injured then?  If fit, I'd be surprised if he didn't start against ourselves, given Aberdeen's showing last weekend!

Horses for courses, as it's  the Scottish Grand National.

Edited by RAG

Been saying since the two cup games and probably even before we are well overdue a result against this horrible club, i'm fully confident in our players doing a job tomorrow, i think it depends on what aberdeen turns up though- if they turn up to prove a point after the semi final its a really tough game to call, we'll need to be at our best regardless just hope its a great home support and it makes the difference !

2 hours ago, RAG said:

I'd rather they didn't have Freddie Woodman in goal.

Would be delighted if he was pulled a muscle in the warm up!

Woodman's been on the bench their last 4 games, he last played against Dundee the Saturday after they knocked us out the cup. Lewis is back from injury now and seems to be DM's preferred No1.

Edited by C4mmy31