Rory McKenzie

C4mmy31

6 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Huge blow. I'd imagine he would have played probably in all five post split fixtures as he offers so much defensively to allow the white Cafu to overlap.

We will be a little more open in the next five games for sure!

Nail on head mate. I used to not appreciate him starting that much but the game against thistle the other week I couldn't wait to see him on. Will just need to be wary and midfielders will need to work harder in his absence.

More importantly I hope its not going to prevent the wee man from getting his handicap down in the summer xD

23 minutes ago, Fudgey1989 said:

Nail on head mate. I used to not appreciate him starting that much but the game against thistle the other week I couldn't wait to see him on. Will just need to be wary and midfielders will need to work harder in his absence.

More importantly I hope its not going to prevent the wee man from getting his handicap down in the summer xD

I'm same! I genuinely didn't appreciate him until he was given a clearly defined role on the right. Since then he's been absolutely fantastic although he doesn't offer as much going forward. A real asset to our team!