Sheep home, Fred

CB

3 minutes ago, Rusty Oz said:

They only have a commentary for the game but I cannot get it, even still a commentary for the away games and we have nothing.

Staying up till 2 - 3am every week to check whats happening on here, frustrating !

That'll be why I can't get a stream. Oh well.

We (the club that is) are supposedly looking into the logistics of something. Might not be a full bhuna thing. Just a laptop and a camera. But, it's a revenue stream worth looking into.

Just now, CB said:

That'll be why I can't get a stream. Oh well.

We (the club that is) are supposedly looking into the logistics of something. Might not be a full bhuna thing. Just a laptop and a camera. But, it's a revenue stream worth looking into.

If there's ever a time for the club to get live streaming, its next season while the club is progressing!

Our squad is thin.

Last week, O'Donnell was missing and was replaced by a youngster making his senior debut. This week, Jones is out so we have to rejig because we don't have a back-up LB and our only other wide player is the ageing Burke.

MacDonald has been out both weeks and Fasan hasn't covered himself in glory so far.

These are things which I expected SC to resolve in January but he didn't so I assume he will in the summer. He must do so if we are to keep improving.

Edited by skygod

1 minute ago, skygod said:

Our squad is thin.

Last week, O'Donnell was missing and was replaced by a youngster making his senior debut. This week, Jones is out so we have to rejig because we don't have a back-up LB.

MacDonald has been out both weeks and Fasan hasn't covered himself in glory so far.

These are things which I expected SC to resolve in January but he didn't so I assume he will in the summer. He must do so if we are to keep improving.

We have matched them. Apart from our goalie living up to how exactly the Bury fans described him

A poor first half where we've only played in the odd spell. Aberdeen not much better and level would probably have been fair. Got to close down the shot, and Fasan has to save that ten times out of ten. No excuse. 

Clarke always good value at half time for sorting things out so hopefully he can correct the issues. 

Not a huge amount in it. Its the one nagging complaint with Clarke - we are so easy to defend in games like this. Dead obvious that it's long ball and you just ne down to stop Boyd knocking it on. And where we are getting joy is from the wing backs getting I'm behind. Can get a result here but need something different.. 

Thought we were getting a grip of the game when they scored. Stood off McLean but the keeper should be saving it. 

We’ve threatened and as the half wore on the front three were getting used to playing with each other. 

Setup as a back five switching to a three as we attack. They’re doubling up on Taylor a bit but he’s coping. Dicker and Power having a real go in CM

O’Donnell a great out ball on the right causing problems. 

Refs giving them everything again. Kiltie is getting kicked and pulled all over but nothing. Same with Brophy. 

A quick goal to get back in it and they are there for the taking. 

2 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

We have matched them. Apart from our goalie living up to how exactly the Bury fans described him

I'll take your word for that but it hasn't sounded like it on the radio. Sounds like Aberdeen are comfortable.

Signing Fasan in January was a strange one considering he was on trial in the summer and wasn't signed. I'm not sure about Billy Thompson's continued employment beyond this season.

Just now, skygod said:

I'll take your word for that but it hasn't sounded like it on the radio. Sounds like Aberdeen are comfortable.

Signing Fasan in January was a strange one considering he was on trial in the summer and wasn't signed. I'm not sure about Billy Thompson's continued employment beyond this season.

Is that Aberdeen radio? Sorry BBC?

11 minutes ago, skygod said:

Our squad is thin.

Last week, O'Donnell was missing and was replaced by a youngster making his senior debut. This week, Jones is out so we have to rejig because we don't have a back-up LB and our only other wide player is the ageing Burke.

Who was making debut?

Was a really poor goal to lose didn't look like any danger from where I'm sitting. Keeper should save that every time. Got to be honest though Aberdeen have bossed it. McInnes moaning about every decision as per usual.

Edited by Gaffer

5 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

Is that Aberdeen radio? Sorry BBC?

Miller has been on his best behaviour!

5 minutes ago, MJout said:

Who was making debut?

Simpson was making his first senior start (unless a First Round FA Cup tie between two non-League clubs counts).