Tickets 4 Sunday - Online Purchase Help and Postal Info

Andy

Where the feck does one buy a ticket online for Sunday, its no wonder we hear rumors of not many tickets sold.

Had a look round the club site and could not see an obvious link to match tickets.

Ok I had a few last night and I may be missing something obvious, but please someone provide me with a link.

Sure I read on here that you can print off a e-ticket ??

Edited by Andy

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Never received an email with a PDF, called the shop and no one there knew how it worked ??

Now waiting on a call back.

shouldnt be this difficult.

Might be that the system is slow but you should have received email confirmation of purchase and a separate email for your eticket. If your email spam filter is decent then you might find the emails in your junk / spam folder.

If you don't receive them I'm sure the ticket office will be able to print them for you on the day.

Seems to be a problem with those who selected to get their tickets by post (and paid £1.50 for the privilege), not sure how many but it seems that some have not been posted out, one of my mates got his picked up at the shop today which rought the matter to light. Don't panic if that's you, the club are aware of the situation and the financial guy (Jim Miller?) is looking into it as we speak. We have offered to help keep people informed if there is going to be a problem so keep tuned in and we will ensure that we get word out on here and on the social media sites...quite certain that no one will miss the game who has bought a ticket in advance.

Just picked up another 2 online for two mates and this time the PDF(tickets) arrived in well under an hour.

Its actually a really good system just needs to be easier to see on website.

PS Deceided for this game to switch back to the East Stand, not sure if this is a barometer or not but in the section I chose section E front there are very few seats remaining.

good news I hope.

26 minutes ago, baz said:

Seems to be a problem with those who selected to get their tickets by post (and paid £1.50 for the privilege), not sure how many but it seems that some have not been posted out, one of my mates got his picked up at the shop today which rought the matter to light. Don't panic if that's you, the club are aware of the situation and the financial guy (Jim Miller?) is looking into it as we speak. We have offered to help keep people informed if there is going to be a problem so keep tuned in and we will ensure that we get word out on here and on the social media sites...quite certain that no one will miss the game who has bought a ticket in advance.

Baz,

I have amended the title of this thread feel free to sticky it.