Surely we have to sign up Addison??

Michaeljayspal

1 hour ago, Skepta said:

only problem with him imo is he isnt a ball playing defender, never looks comfortable trying to pass it. He's been immense at taking charge at the back and dealing with anything aerial and physical.

must admit i couldnt care less, there's so many times in the last few years i've wished we had a frazer wright type certain half who just booted the thing to f**k in the same direction he was facing rather than fanny about. 

2 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

We've already started negotiations with him last week. He will be with us next year I'm sure.

That's good to hear. Suspect he will want to stay and with a good pre-season under his belt will be a vital player next year.

Just now, livvy said:

That's good to hear. Suspect he will want to stay and with a good pre-season under his belt will be a vital player next year.

Yeah Lee Clark said in one of his interviews that he's not even fully fit and that with a pre season he will be a huge player for us.

43 minutes ago, stumack said:

must admit i couldnt care less, there's so many times in the last few years i've wished we had a frazer wright type certain half who just booted the thing to f**k in the same direction he was facing rather than fanny about. 

You are correct. It seems as if it is a dirty word for a defender to just defend and clear his lines.