Next Season

Fifekfc

Findlay's contract at Celtic is up this summer.

The following Killie players are out of contract:

Addison, Ashcroft, Brennan, Faubert, Hawkshaw, Henshall, Johnston, McKenzie, Slater, Splaine, Syme and Westlake.

Out of that lot, I'd imagine LC would be most interested in Addison and Slater.  

There is a big turnover of players at almost every club every close season now. It makes the job much harder for managers and is one of the reasons why there are so many sackings these days. 

There is great deal of room for improvement in the current squad with players like McHattie and Carrick certain to join the others on the way out. The only one that has surprised and disappointed me so far is Splaine, I thought he was worth keeping for another year to see how he developed. 

Best of luck to them both in the future. Ashcroft looked to have learned how to play the 'old school' centre half style from Addison but LC may rate Mark Connelly coming back in as a better option with addition of a new signing.

Really disappointed we couldn't keep Slater, think he could have flurished in the team playing the right way.

Despite last couple of games, think it's the correct decision re Ashcroft. He will have done his chances of getting a decent club in the Championship no harm whatsoever.

In general, I think Clark has to be absolutely ruthless. There are very few who should get another chance after some of the stuff they have served up this season and positive change is required.

Bit off topic, but still to do with 2016/17 in terms of season tickets. I'm gonna renew them online this week. Do you just use the card that you have now or will you be issued with a new one?

Just noticed the card doesn't have the season years on it, so once you pay does the system just recognise you've paid for 2016/17? 

25 minutes ago, jazza said:

Bit off topic, but still to do with 2016/17 in terms of season tickets. I'm gonna renew them online this week. Do you just use the card that you have now or will you be issued with a new one?

Just noticed the card doesn't have the season years on it, so once you pay does the system just recognise you've paid for 2016/17? 

When I renewed for this season (on line) they just activated my existing card for another season.