New strip release date.

Calummoore86

5 minutes ago, skygod said:

The trouble with a kit like that is that we will have to change against St Johnstone, Ross County, ICT, Dundee, Rangers , probably Hearts so we get to the situation where we wear our away kit more often than not on our travels.

Much preferred this season's, orange details aside. 

How is that a trouble? A trouble, imo, would be having a home strip that we would rarely have to change  into the away strip meaning iot gets less exposure to the fans and less likely to be purchased.

5 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

How is that a trouble? A trouble, imo, would be having a home strip that we would rarely have to change  into the away strip meaning iot gets less exposure to the fans and less likely to be purchased.

You're clearly well qualified to be the club's next Commercial Manager!

4 minutes ago, skygod said:

Yes, it tells that they are still employed by the club and that they're not on their holidays! 

".....we will create a new club store that will benefit the local area. Ayrshire is a massive region for sport, so we will make sure that our stock will tailor to the local demands."

OF gear then?!

If we start selling Old Firm strips at RP then we'd be as well closing the gates.

3 minutes ago, robkil said:

Strip looks awesome. Can't wait to buy it when I'm home in August Good to see that Nike will be doing the training gear too. Also at least the got rid of that crappy star above the badge,

The star was to mark the 50th anniversary of winning the league in 1965. Won't be on any future kits.

Not particularly keen but I'm sure the quality will be great with it being a Nike shirt. I'll see what I think when I see it in person. I'm looking forward to seeing the away top and the training gear. I'd maybe actually buy something this year, mostly due to the Nike thing.

1 hour ago, BlueKillie said:

Looks brilliant IMO. Nice that we get Nike as our kit supplier instead of some s**t like Erea

Serious question. Why do people wet them selves so much when they see the Nike swoosh? It's a good brand but is Kilmarnock Fc not the most valuable brand (for his type of product)

off course the design will be decent as Nike have 1000s of designers, off course the quality will be decent as Nike will have their own high standards albeit very unlikely it's made in Europe 

the shirt is made by Nike. But not the same Nike as per England, France and the top teams 

Erea was good quality, made in Europe and bespoke design, as were all but the last 1869 strips

its is however a "park strip" and can be bought by anyone for a fraction of the cost.

in my opinion this is a bad route for the club to go down, a cheap, convenient (you could say lazy) but still puts as in the same category as ayr United, Hamilton etc

1 hour ago, skygod said:

The trouble with a kit like that is that we will have to change against St Johnstone, Ross County, ICT, Dundee, Rangers , probably Hearts so we get to the situation where we wear our away kit more often than not on our travels.

Much preferred this season's, orange details aside. 

i thought we always wore an away kit on our travels whether we needed to or not.

At least we used to.

12 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

i thought we always wore an away kit on our travels whether we needed to or not.

At least we used to.

It got silly the season before last and we changed when unnecessary - Well, Thistle etc.

The club said last season that the team would wear the stripes unless there was a genuine colour clash. 

The SPFL rules state that the visiting club shall change when the clubs' colours "are alike or similar", which leaves plenty of scope for clubs to decide to change.

26 minutes ago, Al#1 said:

its is however a "park strip" and can be bought by anyone for a fraction of the cost.

in my opinion this is a bad route for the club to go down, a cheap, convenient (you could say lazy) but still puts as in the same category as ayr United, Hamilton etc

It does seem like an admission of commercial defeat in that regard, but it may just be that sales of new kits right now are down (I'm sure we can all think of a few reasons why) and money saved by going off-the-peg in the short term could be better invested where the club really needs it - fresher ingredients for the hotel and blazer polish.