New strip release date.

Calummoore86

1 hour ago, Calummoore86 said:

Should be within the next couple of weeks. The shops closing for refurbishment. Once its open the new home kit at least should be on sale. No word on the away kit yet. If its a red and white sevco effort again i wont be going near it.

cheers hoping to get it before holiday beginning of July

It amuses me that people associate red and white stripes with Rangers. They must be paying too much attention to them - I thought they played in blue. 

Red and white stripes, depending on the colour of the shorts, reminds me of Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Red Star Belgrade, Athletic Bilbao, Stoke City, Sunderland, Southampton, Sheffield Utd, Brentford, Derry City etc.

Rangers? Not a chance.     

Edited by skygod

9 minutes ago, skygod said:

It amuses me that people associated red and white stripes with Rangers. They must be paying too much attention to them - I thought they played in blue. 

Red and white stripes, depending on the colour of the shorts, reminds me of Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Red Star Belgrade, Athletic Bilbao, Stoke City, Sunderland, Southampton, Brentford, Derry City etc.

Rangers? Not a chance.     

Yep. Ranger's have only had 3 red and white striped kits in their history. They have however had 8 kits in either blue and white stripes or hoops...

6 hours ago, DeStijl said:

Yep. Ranger's have only had 3 red and white striped kits in their history. They have however had 8 kits in either blue and white stripes or hoops...

They've had 4 years of tribute kits as The Rangers, not that I've been paying much attention. 

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:56 PM, Scooter said:

They've had 4 years of tribute kits as The Rangers, not that I've been paying much attention. 

Very true! I've not been paying attention either - I just did a quick check since I could only ever remember them once having a red/white striped kit. To be honest I don't care what we're wearing when we beat them next season...

Edited by DeStijl

On 6/4/2016 at 2:15 PM, skygod said:

Red and white stripes, depending on the colour of the shorts, reminds me of Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Red Star Belgrade, Athletic Bilbao, Stoke City, Sunderland, Southampton, Sheffield Utd, Brentford, Derry City etc.

My Ex's Cousin (a Southampton fan) bought our away kit as an alternative to wear to Southampton matches. People used to love the kit and many vowed to buy it (don't know how many actually did) but I will always associate that kit with Southampton and who knows maybe we have a small number of fans down there now who like to see us do well.

• 4 weeks later...