New strip release date.

Calummoore86

13 hours ago, Ycfc1922 said:

I've bought loads of York stuff via just sport and never had any quality issues. Can't recall the ironed on badge though. 

YCFC,  through red and blue forum they were saying that was the case with the all red shirt with white trim season before last, mind you I had a dark blue one and the two York went down with Chris Brass in charge and they were decent quality. whatever we end up can be no worse than the lotto efforts surely . BTW you can tell we are bored already with close season lol

8 minutes ago, aumgn said:

As far as design goes that looks the business. But I guess it's how the quality is that counts. And nae orange!

All that said, I'm not 12 years old so won't be buying it anyway :-)

Think that's the good thing with this just sport arrangement, you cannot deviate from the template colours so I guess no orange unless its in an away shirt combination, btw is QTS still the sponsors 16/17 or will it be mikes  park hotel steak pies or Billy's big tankers of sh*t ?

I think it has been announced that QTS have extended their sponsorship for next season.

They seem to do a great job in kitting out the academy teams and to be active sponsors.

I just don't think we should let them influence the colour choices. The all-orange away kit was the extreme case in point.

14 minutes ago, dasboag said:

For sponsors, I think it should be:

home kit - a monochromatic logo that matches the club's colours

away - club colours, but a logo in the company's main colours

3rd kit - company can choose.

I dont think the sponsor should have any imput on the design of the kit. They're getting their logo on out shirts and ground. That's plenty. Where does it end otherwise? 

18 minutes ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

Unfortunately, unlike that mock-up Lroy did, the actual strip apparently has the QTS logo in bright orange again :/

For the purposes of another mock up, how did it look? Was the actual text orange? was it applied straight to the top? Was it on a coloured panel? Did they spell it write?

1 minute ago, Lroy said:

For the purposes of another mock up, how did it look? Was the actual text orange? was it applied straight to the top? Was it on a coloured panel? Did they spell it write?

Haven't seen it in person mate, that's why I've said "apparently".

I'm going on a 2nd hand description, so unfortunately can only pass on the information I've been given that the text is orange again and similar to this seasons sponsor logo.