Introduce Yourself...

Michael

Liking the new, more sociable feel already! I recognise some of you from twitter, Michael, DeStijl, Tonzer

fraser, from Troon, but lived near Aberdeen for past 13 years, ST holder prior to that mostly. Follow from afar, try to make 10-15 games a season, but failing miserably in 2015/16.

brought up initially to support 'one of them' given my dads Glasgow roots but we both saw the light in 90, 91(?). We were promoted after my second season supporting us. We used to sit right next to the tunnel and I still remember my dads "don't you dare run onto that pitch!!!" as promotion was secured! Good times.

Fave player? Too many, John Henry, drago, jerome, Mitchell. I think my favourite ever game tho apart from the cup wins obvs was *the* Friday night Hibs game 4-2, so I guess then my all time favourite player should be Paul Wright thanks to his 100 yard screamer that night. 

#ktid

ETA was Killietroon, so glad to get rid

Edited by fmcc

2 hours ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

Back again, used to post as adamc but changed to the username I use on other forums.

Zone Valve repairman to trade and follow Killie through inheritance from ma dad and his father before him. Think my first appearance at RP was around 1990.

First  mentIon of Zone Valve? Kudos!

13 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

Hi Zorro, I'm glad you kept the same username, I don't know if I wish I changed mine or not, but I don't want anyone else to.  

hi everyone, im brianstorm, not brainstorm, new board, new me, love ya'll.  Xx 

Aww thanks man, your approval means a lot to me. I'm glad you stuck with your username too. Changing is for weirdos IMO. 

My name is Pedro The Wonder Horse. I'm a native of Hungary and a Scorpio. I began following Kilmarnock in 2014, but stopped after they took out a restraining order. My favourite ever Killie player is Donovan Simmonds. I like sushi and hot-tubbing, pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. My favourite smell is purple.

Same user name, born in killie grew up in ardrossan, resident in royal Sutton Coldfield (don't get wound up bob) been down south since 2000. Not sure when my first game was as I was lifted over probably early 1980`s.

Favourite killie players in no particular order - Monty, Freddy, Boyd, Losa, McCluskey, gorgeous Bob Riley, Burgess, McSkimming, Cocard, the good lord wullie waters, the team of 1997 and 2012. 

HI folks new to this forum so be gentle if I make an arse of myself. I have followed the most frustrating team in Scotland since my first trip at about 7 years old. My hero in those days (70's) was Big D McDicken, a true warrior and someone that's needed in today's team. I drifted in and out through the 80's but went back big time when Tommy Burns came to the club. I have been a season ticket holder since then and never miss a home match and get to 3/4 of away games. 

It does pain me to say this but the current predicament the club is in worries me a great deal and I personally feel relegation will finally come. But hey ho it will only lead to new adventures. B|

Another Craig here, used to not post very much under the username 'klelk', was briefly 'Composer' on the Rivals board after supplying the instructions for programming Paper Roses into the Nokia 3310.

Was a ball boy when we got promoted from the 2nd Division, sold half time draw tickets for a few seasons and now living in London so rely on this site for all things Killie and keeping up with what's going on in Ayrshire in general.

Got to say the new site is brilliant

Im Graham, changed my username from killiekid as i feel im getting a bit too old for that one

Find myself stuck through in the capital, got to love the tyney games being my home ones though.

Thought id treat you all to a little bit of Rachel Riley, the goddess of daytime TV

Aright I'm David.

new site is brilliant folks, the 'unread content' is going to take a bit getting used to but it looks as though everything else is far better.

thanks v much to all involved.

haven't been to a game since c**ty Johnston (filter check) forced out KS and slagged him off, snagged the hotel then told us at a meeting to ''trust him, it works out fine for KFC but I can't give you details'' it works out fine for him and even better when he sells it in a few years.

I even tried to help the guys at the time with demonstrations etc but really the guy has it sown up now Bowie has his back. Bowie has been a huge let down. we should be grateful for his money but to still be MJ's lapdog after forking out a fortune is unbelievable.

aye, still mad. imo he has taken the heart out of the club and it takes a lot to make me that bitter and angry I can hardly discuss the matter.

so I've no been on Kickback, jive talking  has mostly been politics s**te and there are a couple of posters on the last site who were there only to wind folk up, hopefully we'll have a new start now we have an ignore button which I'll admit will be hard to use incase you miss something gid.

I do miss posting in the TV & Movie forum, hopefully we can get it going good. if there is one anyway.

hope you've all been well. 

1 hour ago, bKb said:

Aright I'm David.

new site is brilliant folks, the 'unread content' is going to take a bit getting used to but it looks as though everything else is far better.

thanks v much to all involved.

haven't been to a game since c**ty Johnston (filter check) forced out KS and slagged him off, snagged the hotel then told us at a meeting to ''trust him, it works out fine for KFC but I can't give you details'' it works out fine for him and even better when he sells it in a few years.

I even tried to help the guys at the time with demonstrations etc but really the guy has it sown up now Bowie has his back. Bowie has been a huge let down. we should be grateful for his money but to still be MJ's lapdog after forking out a fortune is unbelievable.

aye, still mad. imo he has taken the heart out of the club and it takes a lot to make me that bitter and angry I can hardly discuss the matter.

so I've no been on Kickback, jive talking  has mostly been politics s**te and there are a couple of posters on the last site who were there only to wind folk up, hopefully we'll have a new start now we have an ignore button which I'll admit will be hard to use incase you miss something gid.

I do miss posting in the TV & Movie forum, hopefully we can get it going good. if there is one anyway.

hope you've all been well. 

I thought you were deid, Davie!

Much like David, lifelong KILLIE fan and season ticket holder until the sacking of Kenny Shiels. Handpick my games now, usually when my Jags pals come to town or selected away matches at firhill and  tynecastle. Got so pissed off with everything going at the club and saddened by the division amongst the fans, playing into smugface's divide and rule agenda.

I hope I'm proved wrong but I've even become so cynical that I actually believe that the only reason Lee Clark got the manager's position is because he was the only candidate willing to work with Leven and McCulloch because we couldn't afford to pay them off.  

Don't fancy our chances in a playoff so I hope we can grind out enough wins to catch someone/anyone from above!

Cheers

PE