New refurbished shop - Same old story

Strathclyder

Took my son into get new home kit today, he was all excited then the usual happens!

No squad numbers yet so can't add favourite player to it ! So decided to get own surname  and number 11, can't get that either as they don't have any number 1's!.

New shop opens but they don't have the basics.  Left shop with a disappointed 10 Year old! 

Silly me thought might be a bit better organised, the wee man is the future fans to keep club going so don't have them leaving the shop disappointed! 

Had issues getting season tickets renewed also. All in all not a good day in the clubs processes! In saying that staff always helpful! 

13 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Give them a chance its only been opened a couple of days. Bound to be some teething problems.

13 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Give them a chance its only been opened a couple of days. Bound to be some teething problems.

How many years have we had the shop. Teething problems. Give it a rest. There is  NO excuse.

In the grand scheme of things, squad numbers, letters and hand written name cards are among the least of the problems facing the club. I wish folk would get as worked up about the real issues.

Alternatively they could refuse to buy products and services that don't meet their expectations, that would help address and bring the biggest problem into sharp focus. 

10 hours ago, DG5 said:

How many years have we had the shop. Teething problems. Give it a rest. There is  NO excuse.

The shop is under new management as from Wednesday, so ur arguement falls down a bit there. Not having the number 1 in stock does not constitute an abysmal failure. Its a shop... things go out of stock. But sure... theres absolutely NO excuse for that. Everyone likes to have a moan i suppose.

10 hours ago, Killie alan said:

Have heard that Nike only go up to xxl sizes for adults am really pissed off that I can't get the new top. Do they not think about the big guys. A lot of killie fans will be disappointed and there will be a lot.

Yep. In fairness though, the xx looks pretty big. Certainly not as snug as the Errea stuff that seemed to be aall skinny fit.

However.The jogging bottoms all look like the s,m,l,x & xx is for trooser length rather than fat bamness. Had I bought xxl, I'd be stepping on the bottom of the leg all the time.

I suppose on the plus side, I wouldn't need shoes. For the record. i may be wide, but I'm also 6ft 4. I'd guess there was at least a foot of extraneous leg material.

I went over to buy the new strip yesterday

First - no changing rooms yet - didn't fancy getting the beer belly out in front of the woman so just bought size a thought - doesn't fit, need to go back today.

Second - didn't even give me a bag, walked out with shirt in hand - id of happily paid 5p if they had one.

Why open if they weren't ready??

8 hours ago, Calummoore86 said:

The shop is under new management as from Wednesday, so ur arguement falls down a bit there. Not having the number 1 in stock does not constitute an abysmal failure. Its a shop... things go out of stock. But sure... theres absolutely NO excuse for that. Everyone likes to have a moan i suppose.

There's a difference between items going out of stock and not being available in the first place.

The shop is now part of a multinational company...the change over n refit was a quick turnaround and probably opened before fully stocked to get some revenue flowing....will be interesting in the long term as to difference to the club financially in this deal

I know it sounds petty and shop has just opened but it's the same every year with regards running out of not having stock whether it's a new strip being released or an open day.

It wasn't a problem with suppliers, they just hadn't ordered any in. Not knowing  squad numbers yet etc! It's about £15 to get tops printed, most people do it so lost revenue.

Had issues trying to get season tickets online and told lots of people having same issue! They are running a business, need as much money as they can get but lose and fail to capitalise on things. I know there are far more important issues facing the club but do the basics right also.

2 hours ago, Strathclyder said:

I know it sounds petty and shop has just opened but it's the same every year with regards running out of not having stock whether it's a new strip being released or an open day.

It wasn't a problem with suppliers, they just hadn't ordered any in. Not knowing  squad numbers yet etc! It's about £15 to get tops printed, most people do it so lost revenue.

Had issues trying to get season tickets online and told lots of people having same issue! They are running a business, need as much money as they can get but lose and fail to capitalise on things. I know there are far more important issues facing the club but do the basics right also.

have to agree with this, but hope it is just a one off.

numbers decided and letters & numbers all ready to go should be a basic though and must be a great money spinner.

I used to go up with two weans and never got change from a ton.

we need to make absolute sure we are making the most of what we have left now, I'll bet the hotel never runs out of beer or whisky.

Anybody notice an issue when trying to order something in Adult size it only offers Small?

I'd like to think there are other sizes available but everything I select automatically defaults to S and won't change.

Happens in Both IE and chrome.

On 02 July 2016 at 8:32 PM, Strathclyder said:

Renewed my ST online on saturday, took about 2 mins to complete transaction with no problems