(On Loan from Sunderland)
July 30th 2020: Killie have signed their second goalkeeper in three days, with 23-year-old Jake Eastwood arriving on a six-month loan from Sheffield United.
The news came hours after Danny Rogers told the media of his determination to become a regular Scottish Premiership starter after joining from Aberdeen. Youth team graduate Eastwood has played three times for the Blades.
He told Kilmarnock's website: "This is a big season for me and I want to show the supporters exactly what I can do."
Eastwood has had previous loan spells with Chesterfield and Scunthorpe United, the League Two side for whom he played 16 times in the first half of last season.
Alex Dyer said: "Jake is an excellent young goalkeeper. I know the goalkeeping coach at Sheffield United and he gave Jake a strong recommendation and we believe he can really develop his career with us."
Aug 7th 2020: Killie have had to renew their search for a goalkeeper after on-loan Jake Eastwood was ruled out for 10-12 weeks with a thigh injury.
The 23-year-old had to be substituted at half-time of their 2-1 defeat by Hibernian on Saturday.
It leaves Danny Rogers as the club's only senior goalkeeper.
Manager Alex Dyer confirmed he is looking for a replacement, with Eastwood set to undergo rehabilitation at parent club Sheffield United.
Rogers, previously of Aberdeen, and Eastwood were both signed last week shortly before the Scottish Premiership kick-off.
Alex Dyer Said... :"That's a blow to us - but also a bigger blow to the young lad,"
"We'll do the best to look after him. We'll have a chat with Sheffield United and see where we go. It's a grade-three tear, which is a big injury.
"We do have Danny here though, which is reassuring. He's done well in pre-season. It was harsh on him to not start at Easter Road as he had done well."
Jan 11th2021: Jake returns to his parent club, after his loan expired. Jake made 2 appearances for Killie,
Where we collect this information
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data, using Google Analytics normally but on occasion other aggregation tools that advise us about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
● whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
● if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us or by clicking unsubscribe where available.
We undertake that third parties will only include businesses that support our business and your stay such as travel providers, visitor attractions, event providers and others directly related to our business offering.
Our Website and In House Data Collection Policy
What we collect
● name and job title
● contact information including email address
● demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
● other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
When consent is given to use the information for marketing and communication purposes it is used for the following reasons:
● We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
● From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you using your provided email address for market research purposes.
This Web Site belongs to Killie FC.
the material may not be used for commercial purposes;