Test and Trace

I wont sign up IF the Scottish one is linked to or has anything to do with the knee developed by the UK.  The retention of data by the UK govt and their use of data is abhorrent as weve seen with various scandals over the past decade.  Plus Cummings is directly involved with this and no doubt will use it in his AI projects.

He is a sneaky dangerous bastard and I want nothing to do with this at all.

On 5/28/2020 at 2:13 PM, KenVaagen1984 said:

The swab, the app, the phone or all three????

The lot and Bojo and Cummings and sturgeon and her that looks like she’s just home from a week long house party - freeman biggest liar of them all —— and that c**t leitch who thinks he’s Jesus himself , they can all f**k off all dirty lying rat bags 

8 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I wont even consider ut until the government can tell me with a straight face that it is not already being hacked to f**k by scammers.

Unless I've missed something, it hasn't. 

The "hack" I think you are referring to is a phising text. It's absolutely nothing to do with the app. 

40 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Dominic Cummings link to the app is through Ben & Marc Warren. Ben is rooted in the heart of government. He worked on vote leave and the Tory election campaign. Marc runs the company awarded the contracts. 

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/04/22/palantir-coronavirus-contract-did-not-go-to-competitive-tender/

Spookily enough, the BBC dont seem to think any if this is "News". Just like Cummings trip to Dhrham which they knew about when ut happened.

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

Spookily enough, the BBC dont seem to think any if this is "News". Just like Cummings trip to Dhrham which they knew about when ut happened.

Have you read on the BBC that GSK have a huge facility at Barnard Castle? It’s interesting the things they think are important. 

1 hour ago, Zorro said:

Have you read on the BBC that GSK have a huge facility at Barnard Castle? It’s interesting the things they think are importan

The attached article covers the government's attempts to "isolate and punish critical coverage" and sign-up to an open letter requesting Hancock to publish full details of the NHS's data agreements with private companies.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/number-10-must-lift-briefing-ban-opendemocracy-says-european-press-freedom-watchdog/#

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

The whole UK executive is sounding more and more North Korean every day.

Patrick Valance and Chris Whitty are both former GSK R & D presidents.  Which perhaps explains why Boris shut down any questions to them about Cummings visiting Bernard Castle in that media conference.  Is utterly ridiculous we’re being advised by ‘experts’ with as much commercial, ‘skin in the game’.  I wonder how many extra zeros any vaccine will put on that pairs bank balance?

Dr Patrick Vallance, president of research and development at pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline, will take up the role of chief scientific adviser from spring 2018.

He will take over from interim chief prof Chris Whitty, who has been in post since September following the departure of Sir Mark Walport to lead new public body UK Research and Innovation.

Vallance, who has previously advised government as a member of the UK Ministerial Industry Strategy Group, will provide scientific counsel to the prime minister and her cabinet.

https://www.civilserviceworld.com/articles/news/civil-service-appoints-gsk-research-head-chief-scientific-adviser

JVT was asked last night "as we have been in lockdown for 10 weeks where are all these new cases coming from?". His answer was he didnt know. Surely at the least when each admission to hozzy is made a questionnaire should be filled in for each patient finding out what their job is, where they been etc then ananalysed centrally. I had precisely that when went in for mop albeit different questions.  Ok it may not be wholly accurate but would surely give a robust idea. "Hey Boris five folk infected say theyve done nothing out the ordinary apart from a stroll round the river at Barnard Castle, watcha think? Close the parks?" Slow, slow, slow

• 3 weeks later...