Club Shop

Jedi2

1 hour ago, johnnyham said:

I think I bought it!

My eyes are terrible and even when I looked closely I thought it might be some kind of custom Killie crest so figured I might as well for £7.50.
Waiting on it being delivered along with several other (hopefully Killie) items. Feeling a bit daft.

Just asked to see if it was the just the wrong image or the wrong product... it was the wrong product.

I'm going to miss JustSport.

1 hour ago, Jedi2 said:

Tried to get an away shirt from this season, which it turns out, was sold out. If anyone has a spare or willing to sell, can you let me know. Ideally adult medium, but pretty much any size is fine.Cheers.

I was the same ordered one but got a phone call and refunded my money

On 5/28/2020 at 9:01 PM, Lroy said:

Just asked to see if it was the just the wrong image or the wrong product... it was the wrong product.

I'm going to miss JustSport.

Package arrived sans Coventry shirt. They replaced it with a Killie polo shirt. Ragin'...
City Til I Die!

1 hour ago, Chris1810 said:

Any idea when the new shop goes online?

Would like to hope that it’s not going to be offline until new strip is released. Surely the club could still sell scarfs, polo shirts etc until then

Sorry you will need to wait until online shop is ready the shop at rugby park is getting a makeover and is still not open yet