Club Shop

Jedi2

Work on our brand-new online store is almost complete ahead of an early July launch.

Our new site, designed by our e-commerce partner MTC, is sure to give fans a much-improved customer experience with an enhanced range of Killie merchandise to browse.

You’ll be able to pre-order our 2020/21 home shirt, which was unveiled earlier this month and we’ll also be giving you a first look at this season’s away shirt later this week. This season’s away shirt will also be available to pre-order when our online store launches.

Supporters are reminded that your existing account will be automatically transferred over to our new site.

Fans will also be able to purchase our 2020/21 training wear when the online store in launched, with various sizes of garments in stock, ready for launch.

The second in our exclusive range of retro shirts will also be revealed online while more details on shop re-opening times will emerge once our renovation works are completed while continuing to adhere to all government guidelines.

The store will also have our official Killie-branded face coverings, which can be worn in places where social distancing is difficult. A percentage of the sale of each face covering will go to the NHS and our chosen charity partner Crosshouse Children’s Fund.

16 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Work on our brand-new online store is almost complete ahead of an early July launch.

Our new site, designed by our e-commerce partner MTC, is sure to give fans a much-improved customer experience with an enhanced range of Killie merchandise to browse.

You’ll be able to pre-order our 2020/21 home shirt, which was unveiled earlier this month and we’ll also be giving you a first look at this season’s away shirt later this week. This season’s away shirt will also be available to pre-order when our online store launches.

Supporters are reminded that your existing account will be automatically transferred over to our new site.

Fans will also be able to purchase our 2020/21 training wear when the online store in launched, with various sizes of garments in stock, ready for launch.

The second in our exclusive range of retro shirts will also be revealed online while more details on shop re-opening times will emerge once our renovation works are completed while continuing to adhere to all government guidelines.

The store will also have our official Killie-branded face coverings, which can be worn in places where social distancing is difficult. A percentage of the sale of each face covering will go to the NHS and our chosen charity partner Crosshouse Children’s Fund.

Oooohhhh

I know i like a moan but we miss out on so much possible revenue due to bad business its unbelievable. 

Still cant buy anything online, when you do go in the shop its s**te most of the times hardly have stock or sizes required. 

Leeds sold 15000 cardboard fans at £25 a pop.

Sure we could had sold 2000 at least(fans just wana contribute to the club) that would be 50k minus overheads. 

We just miss chance after chance. Tops face masks etc should had been on sale weeks ago.  The shop is very outdated in my opinion 

11 minutes ago, andy123 said:

I know i like a moan but we miss out on so much possible revenue due to bad business its unbelievable. 

Still cant buy anything online, when you do go in the shop its s**te most of the times hardly have stock or sizes required. 

Leeds sold 15000 cardboard fans at £25 a pop.

Sure we could had sold 2000 at least(fans just wana contribute to the club) that would be 50k minus overheads. 

We just miss chance after chance. Tops face masks etc should had been on sale weeks ago.  The shop is very outdated in my opinion 

The shop/online shop was controlled by Justsport. We only got it back from the 1st of July so impossible to have them on sale weeks ago.

Edited by Killiepie

46 minutes ago, The Painter said:

It’s now the 6th of July though. 

Agreed, it's extremely unprofessional and has been for years regardless of who has been managing it. 

If it was being handed back over of 1st July, why was there not a big unveiling of our running of it on July 2nd? 
All I've heard is early July. Surely we can announce a specific date. 

This side of the club has been a shambles for years - right back to the days when I was waiting patiently in line  for Walter McCrae to open a box of Matchwinner tops so I could buy one before the first game of the season. 
Think it was at home to Brechin in the old second division- and of course we had to lose. 

Edited by historyman

3 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Agreed, it's extremely unprofessional and has been for years regardless of who has been managing it. 

If it was being handed back over of 1st July, why was there not a big unveiling of our running of it on July 2nd? 
All I've heard is early July. Surely we can announce a specific date. 

And what would we sell as the kit's have not been delivered from the manufactures. As pointed out I don't think any SPFL has their kits on sale. Rangers pre order started for delivery 1st August so it's not like we're any different.

11 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

And what would we sell as the kit's have not been delivered from the manufactures. As pointed out I don't think any SPFL has their kits on sale. Rangers pre order started for delivery 1st August so it's not like we're any different.

So we have nothing to sell at all? 

The online shop should have been live from the day the club took back control, pre order strips and training wear? Advertise the hell out the kit launch date. 
Anything really but to have nothing to show is shocking in my humble opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Fudger said:

So we have nothing to sell at all? 

The online shop should have been live from the day the club took back control, pre order strips and training wear? Advertise the hell out the kit launch date. 
Anything really but to have nothing to show is shocking in my humble opinion. 

And I’m guessing all this will happen this week but some will still claim this is too late.

Edited by Killiepie

1 minute ago, Killiepie said:

And I’m guessing all this will happen this week. 

The point I am making is why the delay? Why would it not be live from the second we took over management of the shop? 

Might seem nitpicky but I think the retail side of our club has been very poorly run for years. 
Even when you visit the shop, there always seem to be some sort of issue.