Club Shop

Jedi2

Just now, Fudger said:

The point I am making is why the delay? Why would it not be live from the second we took over management of the shop? 

Might seem nitpicky but I think the retail side of our club has been very poorly run for years. 
Even when you visit the shop, there always seem to be some sort of issue. 

Don't want to point out the obvious but we're in the middle of a pandemic for the last 15 weeks. Most non playing staff have been furloughed.

Selling strips and other merchandise will be a great earner for the club. Longer we wait the less we can make. 

Because there are no games atm the club should be building excitement by getting strips out pronto and back it up with signings. 

In the past the new strip wasn’t available till after season started. What happens if we lose first 2 games? The enthusiasm might drop and sales dip. 

Still time to profit but it needs to be soon.

Edited by PrestersKtid

59 minutes ago, Dcktid91 said:

At what point does early July turn into just July.. Then it's August.. 

Agreed. 

Might seem like easy bashing of the club but I can’t get my head around why all the work on the website was not done prior to the handover from just sport and then straight into it but as usual we appear to be faffing around and wasting time. 
Personally not able to invest in my season tickets right now but am ready to buy merchandise to get some needed cash flow moving at the club. 

The new Kilmarnock FC Online Store will launch this Wednesday, 8th July at 12pm.

The team have been working hard to take retail operations back under the club over the past four weeks and are delighted to announce that the new site will be live this week.

The club website will be updated with the link and a social media post will go out to notify fans of the site going live, giving fans the opportunity to browse the latest Killie wears and souvenirs.

The store will launch with the latest training wear range up for grabs, along with some new souvenirs and keep sakes you won’t want to miss!

Fans will also be able to purchase the in-demand official Killie facemasks and are reminded that these can be collected from the shop, although it remains closed for the time being as we make the final adjustments to refurbishments works.

If you don’t select the option for your masks to be posted to you, you will be able to collect (starting Thursday, July 9) these between Monday-Friday 12pm – 4pm. Fans are reminded that social distancing must be adhered to and you won’t be permitted to enter the shop. A staff member will greet you at the door and bring your order to you.

We know you are all excited to get your hands on our latest home and away shirts, and the good news is that you won’t have long to wait now. We will be releasing pre-order details very soon and expect the shirts to be in stock from the 22nd July 2020. The club will be releasing more updates on that over the coming days.

The Killie Store will once again be open to the public very soon, and again, more news on this, plus the social distancing measures in place will follow in due course.

Fans will be able to recover their old account from the previous Killie Store – simply use the recover account section on the site when you visit.

Season ticket holders will be able to apply for the 10% discount at checkout, using their unique season ticket number, which will consist of 5 letters. You can find this in your confirmation email or text from TicketCo. If you have any issues with this, please contact the ticketing team on 01563 545 311 or email us at [email protected]

With many more exciting garments and products coming soon, be sure to follow us on social media for regular updates to make sure you don’t miss out on some Killie keepsakes.

If you have any questions, contact the Kilmarnock Store team on 01563 545 310 or email them at [email protected]. Please note that some of our teams are working remotely or staggered hours, so your patience is appreciated during these very challenging times.

Edited by C4mmy31

26 minutes ago, andy123 said:

what about the 10 years before the pandemic. 

Are you suggesting that preparations for taking over the shop in July should have taken place over the past 10 years?

I think it's reasonable to assume the time period set side to complete the transfer will have been during the lockdown period.

3 hours ago, Lroy said:

Are you suggesting that preparations for taking over the shop in July should have taken place over the past 10 years?

I think it's reasonable to assume the time period set side to complete the transfer will have been during the lockdown period.

no I'm suggesting the shop hasn't been run properly for the last 10 years