Club Shop

Jedi2

1 minute ago, Mojike and Bod said:

Just bought some new training gear.  £138.30 and club tried to debit £13,860 from my card which was fortunately declined.  Got an email confirming my order but nothing showing on my pending transactions for the money leaving my account.

Club have had a nightmare here.

There he is haha

Hard not to be critical to be fair. Any SPFL club delivering that needs to have a look at themselves. 

Training and leisurewear looks cheap and not great quality given the price. Won't be buying any of it personally. Got my son a 1/4 zip for his b'day next week as this looks the best. Hoping it doesn't come with the same heat press marks the one on the picture has. Be interesting to know who is doing the customisation....Hummel, the club or a reseller? 30 minutes on I've still no email or record of my transaction at the bank. 

1 minute ago, struass said:

Hard not to be critical to be fair. Any SPFL club delivering that needs to have a look at themselves. 

Training and leisurewear looks cheap and not great quality given the price. Won't be buying any of it personally. Got my son a 1/4 zip for his b'day next week as this looks the best. Hoping it doesn't come with the same heat press marks the one on the picture has. Be interesting to know who is doing the customisation....Hummel, the club or a reseller? 30 minutes on I've still no email or record of my transaction at the bank. 

Heat press marks are a concern. The quality of the photos are also terrible. Amateur hour once again.

Just now, BluenwhiteARMY said:

I've been heavily put off buying the kit because of the kilmarnockpie

.com

At the back

Ditto. And I hope Hamilton Tarmac paid us a lot of money for the pleasure of going on our training kit. 
I would have probably bought the drill top and t-shirt but no harm to the sponsors, the Hamilton Tarmac sign looks cheap as hell.
Looks like an Ayrshire amateur team shirt. 

25 minutes ago, struass said:

And there we have it, £4900 attempted to be taken out my account. f**king shambles

No improvement on the previous club shop. As stated elsewhere the only items that look half decent are the strips. The photos of the training gear look like they were taken with somebody's old mobile. The presentation and availability of items is really disappointing, it looks like the commercial side have learned nothing from previous complaints. 

21 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Ditto. And I hope Hamilton Tarmac paid us a lot of money for the pleasure of going on our training kit. 
I would have probably bought the drill top and t-shirt but no harm to the sponsors, the Hamilton Tarmac sign looks cheap as hell.
Looks like an Ayrshire amateur team shirt. 

Exactly what I said in group chat earlier.

I'd have bough the training top for gym but no chance with that logo on it.

1 minute ago, skygod said:

Just ordered facemasks and the transaction couldn't have been easier. Just my experience. 

And, with all due respect to Brownings, the "kilmarnockpie.com" on the shirt is ...I can't find the right word....:(

The transaction process is simple and easy. It's the adding 2 zero's to the end of transactions thats causing a problem.