Club Shop

Jedi2

7 minutes ago, skygod said:

I see what you mean!

Is the club on to it? It would be nice to know.

It's a total joke. No-one answering the phone and I now have a block on my card as the club have not attempted 3 times to take the £4900. If the block is lifted they transaction will go through. I have an appointment in 30 minutes at halfords to buy a bike for my son's birthday and no card to pay for it. Thanks Killie you can stick any further money from me where the sun don't shine.

The images are what you would expect on a poor personal Ebay listing.

The training gear looks bad enough with the Sunday League sponsor on it never mind the poor quality presentation. Who has approved that imagine and thought that image was acceptable? To make it worse is sounds like the shorts will cost £2,900

BF108951-F954-4534-A5D3-E28B777FF563.png

Edited by Killjoy1869

I've just bought a face mask for £10 plus £3.50 delivery.

They've not stuck a couple of zeros onto my bill, but instead of charging £13.50, I'm being charged £14.00.

It's only 50p difference, but the principle is that it's not the right amount, which makes me less likely to use the online shop again.

Things like this, plus the awful photos, and photos of stock you can't buy (like the woolly bunnet) just make it look amateurish.

Edited by Mogwai

Doing some digging the company that is doing our shop (MTC media) is the same company that does our main website. They also do the websites and online shops for Motherwell, Dundee United and Hearts. When you go on and look at their shops you can see how superior they look compared to ours. Unsure where the breakdown has come with our shop but I suspect it's most likely we have been too slow in sending them over the pictures etc of the products that they need and the quality of the pictures have been poor so they haven't been edited yet. Hopefully sooner rather than later it will be up to the level it should be and the level the fans deserve.

37 minutes ago, KennyH80 said:

Ive messaged the club through facebook about my feedback on the new club shop- theyve swiftly replied saying the message will be passed on. 

Hopefully it does. Would be nice to have a decent online shop. 

Thing is, can they not see it for themselves? It shouldn’t take fans to point out that it is sub standard.

I phoned the shop before 1.00 p.m. after being overcharged £27 to £2700 and they knew about the problem by then. 

I cannot understand why they did not pull the plug on it and save everyone and themselves a lot of grief.  

The club really don't seem to have a grip on the most basic of things. It's quite worrying.

Clearly they have the best interests at heart, but time and again they've made decisions and taken actions that leave me wondering if they have a clue what to do. It would be smart to bring in someone to head up operations that know what they are doing.

Underwhelmed is an understatement re, the presentation and paying process...vector in the sponsor on the training gear...why...but worst of all putting the kilmarnockpie.com on  the back of the shirts will be a bit of a commercial disaster...if someones a bit portly you can just here the who ate all the pies comments....sorry Killie you've just lost a couple of shirt sales as my lads won't wear them and they are slim...