Club Shop

Jedi2

54 minutes ago, MuirP said:

.... Going onto other teams shops where the kit is supplied by Hummel you can see how much better their training gear etc looks compared to ours and more ranges and items available.

I doubt that Hummel imposed the kit on us. 

I expect the club selected a range of items based on what they thought would appeal to the taste and pocket of our support. 

3 minutes ago, skygod said:

I doubt that Hummel imposed the kit on us. 

I expect the club selected a range of items based on what they thought would appeal to the taste and pocket of our support. 

I agree with what you say, the point I'm making is they clearly can supply a better quality of product than what our club has picked or received.

6 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

How can the club justify charging the same as Everton’s bespoke training gear. 

DEB1F456-CD8C-4AD0-9F06-6BF32DD7AEE8.png

58745442-BE5B-4FD7-AAC9-4A40CF985270.png

But as stated how can we be charging the same money for a product that looks cheaper than a superior looking product? Is this the club taking a cheaper product and selling it at the high end price to try and maximize their profit?

That polo looks like a charity shop number. Horrific presentation. 
Remember a comment a couple of weeks back when someone claimed the Hamilton Tarmac logo on the front of the training kits was simple but smart. It looks f**king terrible. 
The Hummel training gear is basic at best, it looks terrible in the pictures and the sponsor doesn’t help. Wouldn’t look out of place in the Amateurs. 

97A5EBC4-BE50-4866-9C2A-DE5A10D44CA9.png

just had another look, the badge looks like a sticker, and the collar is black! 

Edited by Bobby14

8 minutes ago, MuirP said: Is this the club taking a cheaper product and selling it at the high end price to try and maximize their profit?

You might have hit the nail on the head! 

Volume comes into it too. Everton will sell a lot more than we will so can maybe take a smaller margin. 

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

You might have hit the nail on the head! 

Volume comes into it too. Everton will sell a lot more than we will so can maybe take a smaller margin. 

Based by people's reactions on here and Facebook the club aren't going to make any profit on the training gear.

12 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

That polo looks like a charity shop number. Horrific presentation. 
Remember a comment a couple of weeks back when someone claimed the Hamilton Tarmac logo on the front of the training kits was simple but smart. It looks f**king terrible. 
The Hummel training gear is basic at best, it looks terrible in the pictures and the sponsor doesn’t help. Wouldn’t look out of place in the Amateurs. 

97A5EBC4-BE50-4866-9C2A-DE5A10D44CA9.png

just had another look, the badge looks like a sticker, and the collar is black! 

That looks like someone has bought a Hummel polo and an iron on badge then did a poor diy job. The club crest seems to be rather high

You’d like to think the club will be aware of the fans displeasure. It’s all over social media and on here.

Whoever has responsibility for retail needs to take a long hard look at themselves. It’s been an absolute shambolic launch and once again the club shoots itself in the foot and loses much needed revenue. 

I ordered some stuff today (well I think I did payment hasn’t actually been taken after the ‘glitch’) to support the club financially. However the website is unprofessional and should never have been launched in that state. We have to get much better at the basics. 

26 minutes ago, Allymitchell91 said:

Disappointed, waited for noon, bank card in hand, looking for 3 strips minimum, couldn't pre order and not impressed with the quality of the training gear. 

You dodged a bullet - you could have been charged 100 times what you spent!

4 minutes ago, gordon4418 said:

Looks like they have listened.

they have sent me an email saying orders placed between 12:30 and 13:30 have been cancelled and no money taken

apologised for the disruption panic and inconvenience,

offered a wee memento in the order to those affected.

also looks like they have changed the name of the training great from “true blue” to “royal blue”

Bin Hamilton tarmac and then we might be getting somewhere 

19 minutes ago, gordon4418 said:

Looks like they have listened.

they have sent me an email saying orders placed between 12:30 and 13:30 have been cancelled and no money taken

apologised for the disruption panic and inconvenience,

offered a wee memento if you re-order to those affected.

also looks like they have changed the name of the training great from “true blue” to “royal blue”

Sent me the same so have reordered the face masks I ordered