Club Shop

Jedi2

4 hours ago, virtuocity said:

Horrendous.  WTAF are the commercial dept thinking about? 

Not many people are going to want to walk about advertising a pie website on their back.

The training gear looks like something ordered off of Wish.com.  @Lroy could have knocked up a logo for Hamilton Tarmac in 5 mins.

In difficult times, the launch of a club shop, with a slick new website, tempting products and an efficient payment interface shouldn’t be beyond the reach of a top flight football club, but once again we surpass ourselves.  Nice touch trying to bankrupt those stupid enough to attempt to buy the s**te they’re slinging.

Got to laugh.

I thought the point was to create something that we would all love to buy, Make some money from it.  But their is nothing in the polo shirt that is nice apart from the badge. Black collar with dark Blue , Is the guy colour blind.

35 minutes ago, Lroy said:

This is what Hummel told the club. The stripe design was created in-house at Killie. The club are not happy with it being used elsewhere.

I don't understand this. The stripe design must have been created elsewhere given Beith don't even use Hummel anymore. They are with Kelme. 

Maybe I'm being naive but I don't get the problem with the email address on the back of the strip ?  If you're wearing a strip with the name of a baker emblazoned over the front you're surely expecting flak from opposition supporters. At least it isn't a betting company's email address. 

9 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Maybe I'm being naive but I don't get the problem with the email address on the back of the strip ?  

The fact that it’s not all in alignment is poor design imo.

”Killie Pie” was a great brand name, I thought, and would have been reasonable on the shirt. 

We know how it came about but, in my opinion, “Kilmarnock Pie” is a clumsy brand name and, when used on the shirt, risks making a laughing stock of the club name. 

It’s great that Brownings have chosen to sponsor their local club and the one they support. 

And it’s understandable that they want to leverage as much promotion as they can from the sponsorship. 

But I doubt they would want to bring ridicule upon the club by their choice of design. 

I stress that this is just my opinion and others will disagree. I know the club are insistent on having ethical sponsors for the kit but not everyone will want to wear shirts with pies and tarmac on them! 

1 hour ago, skygod said:

”Killie Pie” was a great brand name, I thought, and would have been reasonable on the shirt. 

We know how it came about but, in my opinion, “Kilmarnock Pie” is a clumsy brand name and, when used on the shirt, risks making a laughing stock of the club name. 

It’s great that Brownings have chosen to sponsor their local club and the one they support. 

And it’s understandable that they want to leverage as much promotion as they can from the sponsorship. 

But I doubt they would want to bring ridicule upon the club by their choice of design. 

I stress that this is just my opinion and others will disagree. I know the club are insistent on having ethical sponsors for the kit but not everyone will want to wear shirts with pies and tarmac on them! 

The fact that it’s not even on one line is just laughable. 

5 hours ago, Dcktid91 said:

Screenshot_20200709-103248.png

Did you order direct, or was it a suggested purchase?

I've found if you put something in your 'bag' at the bottom of the 'view my bag' page, there are suggested purchases.

Click on 'add' and it adds it to the bag.

Screenshot_2020-07-09-15-57-45_1.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-09-15-59-05_1.jpg

Just chuck something in the bag, and keep refreshing the bag screen, until you get a shirt.

3 hours ago, skygod said:

Two local sponsors who are willing to put money in to the club is always great. I wasn’t bothered about the Brownings logo on the front but the web advert on the back is a shocker.

Also Hamilton Tarmac and the term “ethical” are questionable when it comes to Amateur football.

16 minutes ago, CB said:

I've found if you put something in your 'bag' at the bottom of the 'view my bag' page, there are suggested purchases.

Just chuck something in the bag, and keep refreshing the bag screen, until you get a shirt.

Mind you. I can't complete the order as my card issuer must have flagged it as a dodgy site. Even just ordering the facemasks, RBS refuses to process the order.

5 hours ago, Eggy said:

The club put a lot of effort into the kit launches, with a good buzz on social media etc.  To not build on this good work with a pre-order option for a flagship product(s) is bordering on negligent.  

Did the club put a lot of effort into the kit launches? 
As far as I can see, images of the SHIRT were released in a video. Anybody could knock them up. 
We still haven’t seen the shorts, socks, seen anyone in the kit or had any great press release. 

There’s also every chance the Kit release was done by Hummel. 

Edited by Bobby14

2 hours ago, CB said:

That’s what i did.. For both 

On 7/8/2020 at 3:11 PM, Mogwai said:

I've just bought a face mask for £10 plus £3.50 delivery.

They've not stuck a couple of zeros onto my bill, but instead of charging £13.50, I'm being charged £14.00.

It's only 50p difference, but the principle is that it's not the right amount, which makes me less likely to use the online shop again.

Things like this, plus the awful photos, and photos of stock you can't buy (like the woolly bunnet) just make it look amateurish.

Same with me, the order and confirmation email said £12.50, it's through my bank account as £13.00. Never encountered that before, either for small amounts or large amounts.