Club Shop

Jedi2

On 7/12/2020 at 10:33 PM, Boring Bob said:

Costello rejected a move to Chelsea.

What’s Declan McManus doing these days? Is his aim still true? Is he still wearing those red boots? Is he pals with the Liverpool goalie? Does he still have a problem falling down? Does he still get pumped up before games? 

So many questions. 

27 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Has anyone bought a training shirt yet?

What's the sizing like compared to the Nike stuff? Noticed they go up to 4xl so assuming they're on the small side?

I bought a polo shirt. Not as loose a fit as other brands in the same size. As people have said in other posts they look better than the pics on the club site. Quality seems decent enough

When do we expect the strips to be in stock and some additional gear available for sale?Surely we have a marketing manager who has to take the flack for shambles that is our current online shop? He or she doesn't seem to be marketing any area of the club at all well at the moment.From season tickets to merchandise we have been very very poor. Whoever was responsible for the 1920 Anniversary Gnome needs to take a long hard look at themself!  

30 minutes ago, Garvis said:

Does anyone actually think that Covid-19 might just have a wee bit to do with the lack of merchandise.

I do.

YES.

Though I do wonder why killie have been affected more than most other clubs? Looking at other clubs websites they are night and day compared to ours in terms of products available and most seem to have announced greater season ticket sales than killie have.Why? 

49 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

When do we expect the strips to be in stock and some additional gear available for sale?Surely we have a marketing manager who has to take the flack for shambles that is our current online shop? He or she doesn't seem to be marketing any area of the club at all well at the moment.From season tickets to merchandise we have been very very poor. Whoever was responsible for the 1920 Anniversary Gnome needs to take a long hard look at themself!  

Unless I'm mistaken this all falls under the remit of Phyllis McLeish, the buck has to stop at her door.....

1 minute ago, skygod said:

Change of manufacturer and supplier?

Clubs with continuity probably fared better.

One reason yes but we were aware of the change for months prior to the change taking place. We are not the only club to change manufacturer this summer. No such excuses for the poor season ticket sales though. Having said that I genuinely do not believe the numbers some clubs throw around for the number of season tickets "sold".

Our Kilmarnock FC Club Store will reopen to the public next Wednesday (July 22).

Fans have continued to show their outstanding support for the club during the global pandemic with sales of the new hummel and Hamilton Tarmac-sponsored training wear becoming the best-selling training range in the past 10 years.

The current range of training wear, official face masks, 1920 Anniversary Gnome and other Killie goodies will be available to buy in store from next Wednesday onwards.

Like all businesses, the club is continuing to deal with the effects of Coronavirus and fans are reminded that social distancing measures should be adhered to and face coverings must be worn at all time. There will also be a maximum of four people allowed in the shop at any given time.

The pandemic has also had a significant impact on the availability of our new Home and Away shirts, which will not be available until later in the month. We aim to be in a position to release pre-order information early next week.

We also remain committed to helping all supporters renew or buy a Season Pass ahead of the new 2020/21 campaign but this service can be done with our ticketing team rather than at the Club Store.

Fans wishing to make amendments to their bookings, pay using cash or by card, can do this by making an appointment with the ticketing team by calling 01563 545 311 or email [email protected]

Thank you to all supporters for their ongoing backing for the club during this period.

‘Mon The Killie

Edited by C4mmy31

49 minutes ago, theboyjohnston said:

What level of evidence do you require? 

None, just don't believe this has out sold the Nike stuff. I never read one positive comment when the site was launched. Most wouldn't buy it due to the sponsor splatter across it. Maybe I'm just sceptical but I feel they maybe twisting the truth.