Aaron McGowan

Killie Conman

11 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Apparently this McGowan story broke on some Killie page on Twitter. Perhaps The Evening Times are been lazy with a copy n paste job.

I'll believe it when he is pictured with one of our new tops on and a scarf above his head.....

This could be the way forward. Lets face it last two transfer windows were terrible. I suggest we find the players and vote and then the club go and try and get them. It should keep Craigieboy busy anyway.

13 hours ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

He is a more defensive player than either of them I would say. 

Watch a couple of Hamilton and Morecombe highlights , Player of the year with both clubs, Looks good going forward , Likes a tackle, Good on the ball and only 23....Scored a great volley against Hearts last season.

1 hour ago, Bigdaw said:

Watch a couple of Hamilton and Morecombe highlights , Player of the year with both clubs, Looks good going forward , Likes a tackle, Good on the ball and only 23....Scored a great volley against Hearts last season.

We’d better get our arse in gear then if we want him, oh wait, that’s not how we work.

This guy will not be signing for us, we may have offered a contract but I would think we have just been used as publicity to get a better offer elsewhere. Would be happy to be proved wrong but I have no faith in the powers that be at our club to get this or any other half decent deal over the line 

10 minutes ago, Gary malcolm said:

This guy will not be signing for us, we may have offered a contract but I would think we have just been used as publicity to get a better offer elsewhere. Would be happy to be proved wrong but I have no faith in the powers that be at our club to get this or any other half decent deal over the line 

Will not is a bit of strong term.

20 minutes ago, Gary malcolm said:

There’s that killie fan base optimism we love tae see 

5 minutes ago, scooosh77 said:

There’s that killie fan base optimism we love tae see 

We know our place! B| , right back to Tommy Coyne days.

We will be looking South, get players up from lower level clubs with a desire to make a name for themselves.

Pretty much the Hamilton model, we tend to be followers rather than leaders sadly.

4 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

We know our place! B| , right back to Tommy Coyne days.

We will be looking South, get players up from lower level clubs with a desire to make a name for themselves.

Pretty much the Hamilton model, we tend to be followers rather than leaders sadly.

I think there will be a mixed approach but I could see us going down that road quite a bit.

We have no option but to bring in experience or good quality in goals and probably both full backs. I could see the competition to the recognised first team players being that type of signing though.