Virtual Season Tickets

kfc_superteam

5 hours ago, DAN-MCNASTY said:

Based on the quality of streaming we have had so far from killie TV how many people would be willing to pay the same price as a physical season ticket to watch behind close door games?

For all bad streams will be quite possibly frustrating, the club will need us to back them financially now more than ever, I'll happily pay full price if that's what they decide to charge. 

9 hours ago, KillieBantam said:

What Motherwell expect and what actually happens could well be 2 entirely different things. In my opinion they will rue this decision financially

Time will tell.

None of us know - the fact that Scottish Government have given tourism a date of mid July for reopening doesn't exactly tie in with your second wave in July/August though. Same with down south, the amount of things being allowed to reopen by July doesn't tie in with a second wave at the same time?

11 hours ago, KillieBantam said:

Aye and South Korea have re-tightend restrictions after a 2nd spike after reopening ... we will get one too before a vaccine is released for general consumption it's just a case of when and how bad it is. Down here in England it is expected July/August from what I've heard.

If they allow fans in to RP not only will they have to put in a proper social distancing with plans in place for getting in and out the ground, emergency exits etc but they'll also have to take temperatures etc to ensure people with mild symptoms do not enter the ground and put other fans at risk.

If you think we are nearly done with the pandemic your sorely mistaken.

Where did I say we are nearly done with it?  South Korea are handling outbreaks on a localised basis the same way we will and their social distancing rule is 1.4m.

No idea where you are hearing there is going to be a second spike in July/August.  I live in England too (near you) and there is no talk of this second wave time-frame.  There will be localised outbreaks the same way there has been in Germany but you don't see mass manic there where it has happened.

The authorities are already talking to sports bodies about how they can safely admit spectators back into events safely so to write it off as impractical is rather defeatist.

Im not sure where the best place is to ask this question, and I couldn't find the Killie Tv thread but:

Does anyone know if I (an international fan) will be able to continue watching games through my Killie Tv Subscription? or will I have to fork out for individual games when we go to accies or whatever? Ive kept my subscription running through Covid to provide income for the club and hope to keep it up if im getting the games on there also.

Any info would be great,

8 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

Im not sure where the best place is to ask this question, and I couldn't find the Killie Tv thread but:

Does anyone know if I (an international fan) will be able to continue watching games through my Killie Tv Subscription? or will I have to fork out for individual games when we go to accies or whatever? Ive kept my subscription running through Covid to provide income for the club and hope to keep it up if im getting the games on there also.

Any info would be great,

I’d assume that would stay the same. Or it would be rebranded as a virtual only pass or something. Email the club would be the best bet?

12 hours ago, CB said:

Killie TV

All it said in my invitation from Ticketco to renew my ST was that there would be a "Virtual Platform" to watch games behind closed doors at the start of the season. No more detail than that. In the absence of any info I was guessing we would just get access to the live Killie TV stream that goes overseas. Actually this would suit me better in December and January as, with my aging vision, the novelty of driving along the M8 at 7pm on a Saturday night in a snow blizzard at 30 MPH stuck behind an artic is beginning to wear thin.  

If you have paid for it overseas in the past I cant see why your situation should change.

I have no clue what the situation is with UK ST holders wanting to get access to away games.

Edited by gdevoy

13 hours ago, GrazyKillie said:

Any info would be great,

I'm in exactly the same situation. Some clarity would be useful.

Would it be financially viable to buy a cardboard spectator for seats for the behind closed door games?

Could the club use Rainbow Inc or something and sell the "seats" to raise some income income.

Potentially sell the most visible seats on camera to create a virtual crowd.

For the other seats will the club have the flags out and shown to hide the empty seats in the moffat etc?

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies probably already been covered.

I payed £10 to watch the leeds game on LUTV tonight. They are showing every game home and away. (£5 if it's a game that sky are showing).

Season ticket holders get it free.

Are we not missing out by not offering pay per game? Is there a reason for it?

Just wondering, would happily pay £10 to watch each killie game. Which I presume would go to the club

4 minutes ago, andy123 said:

I payed £10 to watch the leeds game on LUTV tonight. They are showing every game home and away. (£5 if it's a game that sky are showing).

Just wondering, would happily pay £10 to watch each killie game. Which I presume would go to the club

Did you enjoy the game ?

5 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Not the club's fault or I am sure they would...SKY have stipulated that only season ticket holders can get access to the virtual ticket.

Would need for them to have a massive change of heart to have a pay per game option 

8 minutes ago, KillieDJ said:

Not the club's fault or I am sure they would...SKY have stipulated that only season ticket holders can get access to the virtual ticket.

Would need for them to have a massive change of heart to have a pay per game option 

thanks. That's abit crap allowing other teams down south to benefit but not Scottish ones