andy123 and the great broken contract lie.

andy123

Surely if the club are still paying 100% of the players wages where is the breach of contract?  Only difference is once we have paid the player using the clubs money we apply for a grant from HMRC for 80%. The players will see nothing different from their normal pay. 

25 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Surely if the club are still paying 100% of the players wages where is the breach of contract?  Only difference is once we have paid the player using the clubs money we apply for a grant from HMRC for 80%. The players will see nothing different from their normal pay. 

As mentioned, any change of working hours/pay needs to be consulted with the employee (the players in this case). They'd have been informed about being placed on the furlough scheme and then asked to agree to it. Normally this would be a 30 days notice period to take affect - due to the circumstances it may have been done sooner. 

If they agree, there's no issue as they've consented to the new terms. If they didn't agree, there'd have been the possibility of their contract terminated. 

Considering theyre still receiving their full wage, I don't see how the players can walk away. We're not awash with cash in Scottish football as it is nevermind after a pandemic. 

The amount of out of contract players is already massive plus the released players on top of it. A very saturated market for someone to decide they're going to try and walk away from the club expecting to walk straight in elsewhere. 

Edited by LH31

14 hours ago, andy123 said:

not what my company are saying or doing. Maybe they have it wrong. If brophy suddenly got injured tomorrow, the club dont have to take him back. 

The club needs to pay his wage and then claim back 80% up to £2500 each month. The club are still paying his wages, just getting a portion of it back from the government.

It must be a virus effect or maybe a Cummings effect.

Remember the old "when you're in a hole stop digging"

Now it seems the new approach is when you are up to your ar*e in the hole dig like f*ck and expect some nutter to pull you out.

@andy123 Are you still claiming the club have broken the players contract? I still haven't seen an itelligent response from you with regards to my posts. 

If you stopped behaving like the current US President and responding with childish comments and explain where or what you based this claim on you may get an informed debate.

17 hours ago, Bigbill said:

@andy123 Are you still claiming the club have broken the players contract? I still haven't seen an itelligent response from you with regards to my posts. 

If you stopped behaving like the current US President and responding with childish comments and explain where or what you based this claim on you may get an informed debate.

Cathy mentioned in her latest update that the players were returning to training and from furlough after legal discussions with Andy this past week...

2 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Cathy mentioned in her latest update that the players were returning to training and from furlough after legal discussions with Andy this past week...

5 aside training? Goalie when needed since we dont have any ans only 10 players still

6 minutes ago, andy123 said:

5 aside training? Goalie when needed since we dont have any ans only 10 players still

Thats a strong possibility, as it will be for every top flight team, with the sessions to be staggered initially.

Another veiled attempt to have a wee dig at the club backfiring again, your still having an absolute mare @andy123.......

20 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Thats a strong possibility, as it will be for every top flight team, with the sessions to be staggered initially.

Another veiled attempt to have a wee dig at the club backfiring again, your still having an absolute mare @andy123.......

bla bla bla

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

Now that the “research” done by Andy has been debunked as inaccurate speculation and hearsay, is there any justification in keeping this thread going? 

what's the thread about again? I've forgot it's been that long

• CB locked this topic