Sponsor statement

Killiepies

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

I've missed out on what's been said. I thought the feedback was mostly positive?

The sponsor stands out a bit but it's far from a big issue on what's a nice enough kit.

Huns being huns on twitter. And folk moaning about the logo. The size, the aesthetic.

14 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I've missed out on what's been said. I thought the feedback was mostly positive?

The sponsor stands out a bit but it's far from a big issue on what's a nice enough kit.

It's mostly been from mouth breathers up Govan way from what i've read on social media.....

14 minutes ago, CB said:

Huns being huns on twitter. And folk moaning about the logo. The size, the aesthetic.

There was one post which could be described as being personal and hurtful, which seems to have been removed.

Every strip has been critiqued to the nth degree upon its release. Call it moaning if you want; others might call it commenting.

As Killiepies suggests, it would be naive to expect universal acclaim. I think we can all agree that we're grateful to a local company for their support and hope that it will be beneficial for all parties.

1 minute ago, skygod said:

There was one post which could be described as being personal and hurtful, which seems to have been removed.

Every strip has been critiqued to the nth degree upon its release. Call it moaning if you want; others might call it commenting.

As Killiepies suggests, it would be naive to expect universal acclaim. I think we can all agree that we're grateful to a local company for their support and hope that it will be beneficial for all parties.

The personal abuse is bang out of order and can't be condoned in any way, as for the comments about Brownings logo etc, to quote Michael O'Leary of Ryan Air.....

"let them say or print what they like, there is no such thing as bad publicity"

Thought the general reaction to the strip on these forums has been in the most part positive, with a few individual criticisms but that is expected with any new strip or product as we all have different ideas and you are never going too please everybody either with a new strip or a new pie 

as for comments on social media , often these come from a small number of sick trolls who spend their miserable life’s spouting vile comments on anything 

Brownings have financially supported our club for a long time and despite the issues with a previous chairman have again invested heavily and deserve great credit , hopefully when we see this new strip modelled by our new signings It will look the part  ......and Then later taking us up the league and on a cup winning run there will be tens of thousands of these strips seen heading to Hampden 

Edited by Scouser2

Everyone is obviously entitled to their opinion regarding any strip release. There are threads on here which show other teams and some are rightly praised while others are rightfully slaughtered. I was in the "sponsors a bit big" category, which is a more than acceptable statement to make. However it doesn't remove the fact i appreciate the effort and support from Brownings with the strips. Personal abuse aimed at anyone supporting the club isn't on. 

1 hour ago, KennyH80 said:

Everyone is obviously entitled to their opinion regarding any strip release. There are threads on here which show other teams and some are rightly praised while others are rightfully slaughtered. I was in the "sponsors a bit big" category, which is a more than acceptable statement to make. However it doesn't remove the fact i appreciate the effort and support from Brownings with the strips. Personal abuse aimed at anyone supporting the club isn't on. 

And what do you think if it now that the sponsor size has been confirmed as being the same size as the previous QTS logo?

:killiepie: :hurrah::hurrah::killiepie:

John you are Killie daft  everyone on here knows that. And we all loved your suit jacket with the killie shirt as the lining. Dont listen to mindless idiots on social media, (face less heros). Its brill that you have sponsored Killie, a local company and its boss is a Killie fan what more could the club want. Long overdue. I hope you see success and the club goes from strength to strength.

Take care.