Season Tickets

Bigbill

AS WE PREPARE FOR THE NEW SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP SEASON, WE CAN NOW UNVEIL OUR SEASON PASS OFFER FOR 2020/21

We know we’ve taken our time but while we’ve been apart, we’ve been working through an unprecedented period of uncertainty over when and in what form professional football in this country could possibly resume.

Our offer, which is a freeze on last year’s full price, is based on two key elements – being as fair as possible to our loyal supporters who have stuck with us through these tough times while also providing crucial funds to our manager Alex Dyer and allowing him to revamp the playing squad as we aspire to remain competitive in the Scottish Premiership.

We don’t yet know when you will be allowed to return to watch matches at Rugby Park but anyone who buys their Season Pass will be guaranteed entry to 19 home league matches. If this full allocation can’t be honoured through the 2020/21 campaign then you will have the chance to claim a credit, which will be deducted from the cost of your package for season 2021/22.

While fans are not allowed into Rugby Park, you’ll have full access to watch all home league matches live through our virtual season pass platform, and we will ensure you still feel part of the action.

We can’t wait to see you back at Rugby Park when the restrictions are lifted, but until then, help us by getting right behind Ayrshire’s finest.

‘Mon the Killie.

kilmarnock-fc-season-ticket-2020-pricing.jpg

Following the deal Motherwell offered. Happy enough with that. Get to watch all the games and guaranteed games at RP when time comes.

hope there’s a decent uptake 

only downside for me is that one household could have to buy 4/5 tickets and everyone’s round the same tv in short term 

Edited by PrestersKtid

There’s no free u16 tickets.

What are the club selling for season 2020/2021?

As soon as fans are allowed back safely to the stadium then your seat will be there ready for you for 19 home league matches.

While fans are not allowed into Rugby Park due to government guidelines, our season pass will allow you to watch all home league matches live through our virtual season pass platform.

We will release full details of how to watch the stream of matches as soon as possible.

If we can’t give you 19 full league games in the stadium in 2020/21 then you will have the chance to claim a credit for the value of the matches missed, which will be deducted from the cost of your package for season 2021/22.

What other benefits do I get with this pass?

• 10% off club shop items (T&Cs apply)
  • Regular e-newsletter with exclusive content, Killie Shop and sponsor offers
  • Exclusive prize draw entry throughout the season

How can I buy my 2020/2021 season pass?

Existing Season Pass holders will receive an email link to renew for 2020/21 and can do so by following this guide.

TicketCo-RENEW-Graphicweb-1024x574.jpg

If you would like to buy a 2020/21 Season Pass and you are not an existing holder then simply follow these steps. This option will be available from Monday, June 15.

TicketCo-Buying-New-Graphicweb-1024x574.

What can I do if I cant renew online?

If you are having difficulties renewing online or over the phone then you can contact our ticket office on 01563 545 311 (open Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm) or drop us an email on [email protected]  and someone from the team will be in touch.

We want the process to be as simple as possible but with government guidelines and social distancing measures in place, unfortunately we are unable to accommodate drop in facilities at the stadium at this time.

If you really need to see us in person, then please email asking for an appointment and we will be in touch to advise a suitable time. 

How long will the club hold existing season ticket seats?

Your seat will be held until 31/07/2020

Are any finance options available?

We have renewed our partnership with V12 Finance and under the agreement, season pass holders will be offered a five or nine-month option to pay for their season pass in installments.

We will release more information on how to apply through V12 as soon as possible.

When will fans be allowed back into Rugby Park?

Under the Scottish Government’s Coronavirus Framework document, live events with restricted numbers and physical distancing restrictions can take place in Phase 3.

A further relaxation in line with public health guidelines would be possible in Phase 4, but we want to see you back as soon as possible. 

Why are there no free Under 16 passes? 

The club took the extremely difficult decision to postpone this offer, as under the new agreement the club will be billed a monthly rate per season pass holder regarding access to the virtual streaming platform.

We remain committed to encouraging and inspiring the next generation of supporters by offering our U16 Season Pass (which works out at £3.68 per home league match) as well as continuing our Moffat Family package, which covers two adults and two U16s.

Where can I find Season Pass Terms and Conditions?

You can find TicketCo’s full terms and conditions and our Club T&C’s here.

I get why the club can't offer the U16 free but this will likely be a game changer for many. Especially those in the East and FB who see the free U16 ticket as giving the benefit of investing in a season ticket as opposed to choosing games to walk up to. 

1 hour ago, Trojan76 said:

loads folk round me use the free under 16 ticket and the kids are back and forward for sweets, pies etc, always buy a program and are future of the club. I fear many of this will be lost with the removal of free under 16 ticket. 

An under 16 ticket works out at £3.68 per game to watch the first team. Hardly a game changer.

Edited by Riccarton Bluebell

I read the the removal of the free u-16’s ticket as a temporary measure, as things stand the club are paying to broadcast the matches depending on season ticket sales, if they give free u-16’s ticket then they have to pay extra when most likely the u-16 is in the same house as the adult so won’t need their own access.

Once we are allowed back it may be a case that the club may offer these again.

Price freeze, discount for the missing games for the next years ticket, virtual ST. It's as fair as the club could be.

The u16 is unfortunate but there's always the option to buddy up with someone who has a similar issue and move to the Moffat for a season.

If it's going to be a big issue for people it might be worth starting a thread on here for people to split family deals and keep the kids going to the games.

16 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

It is when also add it to the money by not having early bird offer, means shelling out almost £110 extra compared to last year

Is the early bird not generally the price freeze on the previous season? The price then goes up?

If anything we're all early bird in that case.

4 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

So what happens to non season ticket holders who can’t afford one and who pay as they go

Are they still offering the instalment option?

It might be the only way round it for you.

Found it...

Are any finance options available?

We have renewed our partnership with V12 Finance and under the agreement, season pass holders will be offered a five or nine-month option to pay for their season pass in installments.

We will release more information on how to apply through V12 as soon as possible.

Edited by Lions13
Found additional info.