Season Tickets

Bigbill

4 hours ago, Andy said:

My sons ticket has gone from free to £220, Ouch.

Without knowing and I get why we have no idea when we will be back in person, then what is the point of family renewals????

One pass will allow televised access ?

Season gets you 19 games plus live tv pass. Some games will carry forward to next year. 

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Same as toilets in offices, schools, trains, planes etc. 

yeah never gonna be allowed. Are football stadiums not phase 4???? That wont be this year maybe hit phase 3 then it will be back to phase 1 or lockdown. 

No fans in 2020 is my guess

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Same as toilets in offices, schools, trains, planes etc. 

Do we need toilets ??

Golf courses have reopened everyone coming to the club knows there are no facilities.

Three hours without a loo is actually very doable.

Some folk might need to experience a game sober for a change.

Open the grounds close the toilets, if u can’t hack that don’t come.

If toilets must be open then they can also be adapted with one way system and screens installed to allow for distancing, again u will need to Q.

So prob better to limit your fluid intake.

These ain’t normal times.

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Season gets you 19 games plus live tv pass. Some games will carry forward to next year. 

I get that but still can’t see many games next season where we will be able to get in to watch, so buy my ticket, get Jnr one next season, when I am discounted ???

If we need to he can pay as he goes.

Its a bit of a gamble, I will prob end up just getting them both, but will prob wait until much nearer the season start, with no early bird I don’t see the rush this year, other than to help the club out.

Think it’s better to wait and see what the lie of the land is come late July ????

15 minutes ago, Andy said:

Do we need toilets ??

Golf courses have reopened everyone coming to the club knows there are no facilities.

Three hours without a loo is actually very doable.

Some folk might need to experience a game sober for a change.

Open the grounds close the toilets, if u can’t hack that don’t come.

If toilets must be open then they can also be adapted with one way system and screens installed to allow for distancing, again u will need to Q.

So prob better to limit your fluid intake.

These ain’t normal times.

Plenty OAPs attend Rugby Park as season ticket holders( some for a lot of years) and home games might be the only time they get to see people they know.

Trying telling some of them that if you can't hold in a pee then don't bother coming.

Trying to compare a stadium with golf courses is a joke.  Plenty trees,bushes and other areas you can be discreet. 

30 minutes ago, andy123 said:

yeah never gonna be allowed. Are football stadiums not phase 4???? That wont be this year maybe hit phase 3 then it will be back to phase 1 or lockdown. 

No fans in 2020 is my guess

You can use toilets in offices, schools etc just now.

I think there will be reduced capacities by October. 

11 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Plenty OAPs attend Rugby Park as season ticket holders( some for a lot of years) and home games might be the only time they get to see people they know.

Trying telling some of them that if you can't hold in a pee then don't bother coming.

Trying to compare a stadium with golf courses is a joke.  Plenty trees,bushes and other areas you can be discreet. 

Loads of Killie fans of all ages won’t be able to return for shielding reasons, hence if you can’t do it u need to stay away.

Those over 70 not meant to be shielding ???

10 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

OAPs will be the last group unleashed, into a stadium atmosphere. 

Young & fit. Middle-aged with a bit of a paunch. Olds & underlying health condition. By that time, we won't need to worry about social distancing in the bogs, it'll be mostly fine & dandy. Hopefully. 

Let’s not forget in this Age of Enlightenment that outdoor spaces are used by men AND women. I haven’t seen any females ducking into bushes to relieve themselves on the golf course recently due to lack of clubhouse facilities!
Toilets will be open as part of the safety certificate issued by local authority I’m fairly sure. Not exactly a big debating point when discussing when stadiums are able to accommodate fans and football returns though!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You can use toilets in offices, schools etc just now.

I think there will be reduced capacities by October. 

too much hard work for clubs for no extra income tho. Virtual Season ticket holders will have paid their money, dont get any extra income for getting them into games. Really hope you are correct tho. 

Just see things getting worse before the get better

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Loads of Killie fans of all ages won’t be able to return for shielding reasons, hence if you can’t do it u need to stay away.

Those over 70 not meant to be shielding ???

But if they are social distancing within the stadium they would not be at risk.

there is the issue, open the stadiums creates a risk 

Edited by andy123

23 minutes ago, andy123 said:

But if they are social distancing within the stadium they would not be at risk.

there is the issue, open the stadiums creates a risk 

Hence I think they will be shut until next year, which gets back to my point why buy a family ticket this season????

1 hour ago, stewarty66 said:

Are u seriously suggesting all golfers can go in a bush.

Wummins/Girls Lives Matter Too.

What a terrible world we live in, where folk assume golf is for men..............

37 minutes ago, andy123 said:

too much hard work for clubs for no extra income tho. Virtual Season ticket holders will have paid their money, dont get any extra income for getting them into games. Really hope you are correct tho. 

Just see things getting worse before the get better

Of course they're taking a hit, they'll be desperate to get fans back in. They're deducting the value of games you can't go to from next years ticket. For every passing game they're missing out on a chunk of next seasons ticket money.

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

Are u seriously suggesting all golfers can go in a bush.

Wummins/Girls Lives Matter Too.

What a terrible world we live in, where folk assume golf is for men..............

Needs must. Of course women golfers can go in a bush if they don’t mind a little prick, Andy.

Of the boys I go to the football with we all take our kids and see the “free” kids ticket for the FB as the value in the season ticket investment, without this it’s a lot less appealing. I’ll probably still do it whilst I maintain my income but I can see them falling by the wayside and choosing their games, sadly think many will fall into this category. 

8 minutes ago, Boring Bob said:

Needs must. Of course women golfers can go in a bush if they don’t mind a little prick, Andy.

Wow, as a Junior Convener of many girls that comment is beyond belief to be honest.

Edited by Andy