Season Tickets

Bigbill

27 minutes ago, Andy said:

Hence I think they will be shut until next year, which gets back to my point why buy a family ticket this season????

No point at all. I couldn't see the family ones for the Moffat for sale on site. what would be the point of any household buying more than one ST just now

Edited by andy123

2 hours ago, Andy said:

Loads of Killie fans of all ages won’t be able to return for shielding reasons, hence if you can’t do it u need to stay away.

Those over 70 not meant to be shielding ???

No they're not, unless they have certain medical conditions that require them to shield. 

£30 hit for me with the lack of early bird, so really not that bad. I'm not paying the £70 extra for the wee man as it makes no sense - he'll watch the games on telly with me, then when it's time to be back at games I'll just pay the fiver. Taking a small chance someone buys up his ST seat next to me but cant see it. 

1 minute ago, Garvis said:

Maybe to help out the club they support, or is that just my thoughts.

I know that but alot of money in these uncertain times and the family season ticket doesnt seem to be an option . 

Last season you got a free kids ticket with an adult ticket.

Fair bit of money to folk out if you have two kids. Surely better off buying shares.

Only my opinion

Just now, andy123 said:

I know that but alot of money in these uncertain times and the family season ticket doesnt seem to be an option . 

Last season you got a free kids ticket with an adult ticket.

Fair bit of money to folk out if you have two kids. Surely better off buying shares.

Only my opinion

How many SPL teams dish out free kids season tickets with a full paying adult season ticket.

Maybe that's why we can't offer the same wages as other clubs our size it's going to cost me £100 more this season for me and my boy, do i grudge it absolutely not.

Yes it was a nice wee perk but i'm happy to pay the £70 for my boy to cheer on his team.

10 minutes ago, Garvis said:

How many SPL teams dish out free kids season tickets with a full paying adult season ticket.

Maybe that's why we can't offer the same wages as other clubs our size it's going to cost me £100 more this season for me and my boy, do i grudge it absolutely not.

Yes it was a nice wee perk but i'm happy to pay the £70 for my boy to cheer on his team.

fair enough but £70 is 2 weeks shopping to some folk right now. 

10 minutes ago, skygod said:

Buying shares, which carry no benefit other than a vote at the AGM and priority for any all-ticket matches, is better value than a season ticket for admission to 19 matches? 

Ok stand corrected. But no matches this year. And 19 games pay at the gate would cost a child £95. So a saving off £25 in these uncertain times isnt the greatest 

I can understand why they have revoked the under 16 free ticket, but it'snot like the stadium is rammed and we can't accommodate the kids. Hopefully this is just for the free streaming thing and not permanent, if it is i honestly feel it will lose many parents from going too

This is a very important season coming up. The money the club gets in could determine not just next season but our long term future. If folk can’t afford a season ticket, then they can’t be expected to buy one. However any fan that can afford one should do so without question. Every penny will be needed by our famous club due to this unprecedented stoppage in peace time. If ever there was a time our club needed us, then that time is now. KTID.

Edited by Riccarton Bluebell

28 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

I can understand why they have revoked the under 16 free ticket, but it'snot like the stadium is rammed and we can't accommodate the kids. Hopefully this is just for the free streaming thing and not permanent, if it is i honestly feel it will lose many parents from going too

I think this is a very real threat to the clubs income. For many (myself included) the football is a day out with the kids on a Saturday, I like sitting in the FB for the leg room and was happy to pay the extra in there as opposed to the family deal in the Moffat as my daughters ticket was part of the £340 package, now it is £370 plus £70 for her it doesn’t seem as appealing. I likely will renew to support the club but I can’t say I feel it’s a good deal. The threat are those not so blindly loyal to the club and who don’t view this increase as worth it. 

i think a lot of folk will be in same boat, taking their kids to the game on a Saturday afternoon killed two birds with one stone. Now if the kids are being priced at £70 it could easily be enough to put the parent off buying the kids ticket and knock on of not buying one for themselves. This is really a bad idea. Making people pay £100 more to take their kid the stadium next year at this time could really hit ST sales, having spoke to a few people already, they are doubting or saying the wont be renewing

1 hour ago, Riccarton Bluebell said:

This is a very important season coming up. The money the club gets in could determine not just next season but our long term future. If folk can’t afford a season ticket, then they can’t be expected to buy one. However any fan that can afford one should do so without question. Every penny will be needed by our famous club due to this unprecedented stoppage in peace time. If ever there was a time our club needed us, then that time is now. KTID.

This.

......and there's always the option of joining the Trust and subscribing any amount to our 'Trust in Killie' campaign, where every pound goes to the Club.

£73k from subscribers since mid-March is an absolutely fantastic effort.

Normally automatically renew (have done for 30-odd years), but I'm in 2 minds whether to - even when they do let crowds back in, the thought of attending with all the restrictions that might/will be in place doesnt sound in the slightest bit appealing, and 370 quid is a fair whack if I dont think I'm going to attend many (if any) games .... (I know it carries forward to next season, but I'm assuming any games you choose not to attend because of restrictions won't carry forward).

I forewent the refund and bought a couple of hundred shares, but definitely having a think about it before paying this out ....

Does anyone know if you can get the new season ticket added to last year's card ? . I pay for my brother 's (Edinburgh) every year.  As he doesn't have a phone he needs a physical ticket . My phone is no use as we don't always go together . Cheers

2 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Does anyone know if you can get the new season ticket added to last year's card ? . I pay for my brother 's (Edinburgh) every year.  As he doesn't have a phone he needs a physical ticket . My phone is no use as we don't always go together . Cheers

From Cathy Jamieson's latest report:

"One thing fans can do to help is to use the option to have their season ticket delivered virtually to their phone wherever possible – producing the plastic cards and sending them out incurs a cost to the club which we would like to avoid!"

So cards are available.

4 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Wont need to a phone aslong as he has a tv he will get to see the games