Season Tickets

Bigbill

1 minute ago, skygod said:

From Cathy Jamieson's latest report:

"One thing fans can do to help is to use the option to have their season ticket delivered virtually to their phone wherever possible – producing the plastic cards and sending them out incurs a cost to the club which we would like to avoid!"

So cards are available.

I want a card. I'm sure some of the £370 can be used to make it

2 hours ago, Garvis said:

How many SPL teams dish out free kids season tickets with a full paying adult season ticket.

Maybe that's why we can't offer the same wages as other clubs our size it's going to cost me £100 more this season for me and my boy, do i grudge it absolutely not.

Yes it was a nice wee perk but i'm happy to pay the £70 for my boy to cheer on his team.

from the sofa?

so usually go with my son & dad, so not not only do i have to find an extra £100.00 due to loss of early bird & free under 16, i can't sit with my dad as were from two seperate households he's over 70 so we would have to social distance, thats if he could even go under new social distancing rules so depending on this we might not be anywhere near each other, which kind of defeats the purpose of going to football as a family group, if you factor the possibilty of my nephew wanting to go

Edited by trenwick

3 hours ago, Dillinger said:

£30 hit for me with the lack of early bird, so really not that bad. I'm not paying the £70 extra for the wee man as it makes no sense - he'll watch the games on telly with me, then when it's time to be back at games I'll just pay the fiver. Taking a small chance someone buys up his ST seat next to me but cant see it. 

Maybe to help the club in a time of need?? Just my opinion of course

6 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

Maybe to help the club in a time of need?? Just my opinion of course

That's what my season ticket is for. 

Times are hard for us all, think folk should just do what they can. I'm not depriving the club of any cash - I'm giving them more by paying him in at a fiver a time. 

49 minutes ago, andy123 said:

I prefer a card ,on another note I think that sadly season ticket sales will be well down this year , hope not but with uncertainty about being allowed in stadiums , no free under 16 ticket , this bloody Chinese flu and the fact we underperformed last season I fear the sales will be low .

1 hour ago, andy123 said:

A card would be far more convenient.

I really don't have space for their bloody stupid app on ma phone. It is already far too cluttered with useless junk and it is a never ending job to keep de-crapping it.

Quick question for any technical types out there...

My mate buys a season each year, pretty much out of loyalty, but doesn't often get to many the games himself. However, he generously passes his season on to others that might go from time to time and be looking for a ticket.

IF he buys and downloads the ticket to his phone, is there any way for him to pass it on to an alternate user on a changeable one off basis, or does he need to have a physical ticket to allow this?

IF it is possible, can anyone suggest how easily it can be done?

Thanks for any helpful pointers.

Your season pass is effectively just a barcode. I think TicketCo allows you to print a pdf of your season ticket (at least it did for match tickets).

The easiest thing is probably to launch the TicketCo app and get the season ticket QR code on screen. Then take a screenshot and send that to whoever is going to use it. As long as it scans, and the ticket is valid and hasn't already been used for that match, it should work.

2 hours ago, trenwick said:

so usually go with my son & dad, so not not only do i have to find an extra £100.00 due to loss of early bird & free under 16, i can't sit with my dad as were from two seperate households he's over 70 so we would have to social distance, thats if he could even go under new social distancing rules so depending on this we might not be anywhere near each other, which kind of defeats the purpose of going to football as a family group, if you factor the possibilty of my nephew wanting to go

With easing of lockdown measured underway, I would expect the restriction on watching with your dad to be lifted before August.  Even the extended shielding period for the most vulnerable is expected to expire by the end of July.

3 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Your season pass is effectively just a barcode. I think TicketCo allows you to print a pdf of your season ticket (at least it did for match tickets).

The easiest thing is probably to launch the TicketCo app and get the season ticket QR code on screen. Then take a screenshot and send that to whoever is going to use it. As long as it scans, and the ticket is valid and hasn't already been used for that match, it should work.

Exactly what I done last season when I couldn't go and my brother was taking my son to the games so he didn't miss out! Screenshot of the QR code and worked fine through the turnstile.

3 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

And if you don't take a card, and nobody takes a card, they have more money to spend on better players.

Do you understand that part?

yea understand that. But the card makers dont have a Job. Cant buy a killie season ticket(as they have not been working),  so we actually lose money 

You understand that?

Edited by andy123
scooby dodledo

2 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Any tech savvy folk verify this is doable?

Print off your season pass with the QR code to a credit card size using printer options.

Then laminate it and stick it in your wallet. 

Hey presto. Your own hard copy season ticket.

Don't see why not. As long as the code can be read, and it corresponds to a valid ticket that hasn't been used for that 'event', then you should get in.

7 minutes ago, andy123 said:

yea understand that. But the card makers dont have a Job. Cant buy a killie season ticket,  so we actually lose money 

You understand that?

The remark about workers on furlough was a joke,aimed at your poor grasp of the furlough scheme. I apologise, I'll aim lower next time.

To answer your next question, no I don't understand, because you can buy a Killie season ticket. I'm not sure why you've said you can't.