Season Tickets

Bigbill

25 minutes ago, andy123 said:

yea understand that. But the card makers dont have a Job. Cant buy a killie season ticket,  so we actually lose money 

You understand that?

Does nobody understand that you are sitting in your house pissing yourself laughing at everyone that bites at your pishy wind ups.

3 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

The remark about workers on furlough was a joke,aimed at your poor grasp of the furlough scheme. I apologise, I'll aim lower next time.

To answer your next question, no I don't understand, because you can buy a Killie season ticket. I'm not sure why you've said you can't.

because they haven't a job and cant afford a season ticket. will change the language to help those of simple minds able to understand 

Edited by andy123

1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

I wonder who decided to stop the free season ticket for under 16s ?      An absolute disgrace , oh , I know 

I'll assume you didn't bother to read the FAQ's....

Why are there no free Under 16 passes?

The club took the extremely difficult decision to postpone this offer, as under the new agreement the club will be billed a monthly rate per season pass holder regarding access to the virtual streaming platform.

We remain committed to encouraging and inspiring the next generation of supporters by offering our U16 Season Pass (which works out at £3.68 per home league match) as well as continuing our Moffat Family package, which covers two adults and two U16s.

or perhaps you could become the Killie version of James Anderson and shell out to the TV company for the U16 tickets? 

I wonder who we will be billing us a monthly rate? During the announcement for virtual tickets, it was stated that clubs could use it as an additional revenue although seems like it will have the opposite effect on this.

Also, anyone know if under 16s will actually get a virtual ticket? Seems a bit strange that if an under 16 ticket was previously attached to an adult ticket you would even need to count them as part of your season ticket sales (for the upcoming monthly billing) as why would 1 household need multiple virtual tickets?

The Club have taken a massive risk deciding not to offer a free U16s with the Adult season. I have renewed my adult and both U16s as I said in previous post, however speaking to others over the weekend about the changes in costs and uncertainty over everything just now, the feedback isn't that positive. Hope the decision taken has been well thought through and the gamble proves to be worth the risk of Adults not now buying due to extra cost of U16s.

To be honest I've never used the wallet, just opened up the email and showed the QR code at the turnstile. Mind you they were for individual games and I do have a habit of deleting important emails, so maybe I should. I take it last year's card can't be used even if you renew through Ticketco ? 

2 hours ago, KillieDJ said:

I wonder who we will be billing us a monthly rate? During the announcement for virtual tickets, it was stated that clubs could use it as an additional revenue although seems like it will have the opposite effect on this.

Also, anyone know if under 16s will actually get a virtual ticket? Seems a bit strange that if an under 16 ticket was previously attached to an adult ticket you would even need to count them as part of your season ticket sales (for the upcoming monthly billing) as why would 1 household need multiple virtual tickets?

Some u16 don't live in the same household as the adult (parents seperated or grandparents) and they are using football as a way of staying connected/bonding with them.

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

The Club have taken a massive risk deciding not to offer a free U16s with the Adult season. I have renewed my adult and both U16s as I said in previous post, however speaking to others over the weekend about the changes in costs and uncertainty over everything just now, the feedback isn't that positive. Hope the decision taken has been well thought through and the gamble proves to be worth the risk of Adults not now buying due to extra cost of U16s.

I'm hearing exact same from a lot of folk i knew went to the game with their kids, not renewing either tickets and just going to pay at gate and pick and choose games. Maybe the loss of £3.64 or whatever it is per game for the under 16's will be less than money the club are likely to lose now with people not renewing

I wonder why the other clubs selling tickets are reporting encouraging sales, while the view seems to be that ours will be down. Motherwell has got to be good comparison. I note that for one stand they are more expensive than ours but the other two are a fair bit cheaper. Crucially, for youngsters, it’s also only £20 v £70 for us. There was also a early bird offer. No matter how you break it down , the U16 price is too much of a hike for many families at this time and looks like a strategic error. The fact that the squad has been gradually downgraded with the loss of the likes of Mulumbu, Jones, Stewart, Bachman and now O’Donnell with the last few transfer windows being a big let down won’t help. Very little to get excited about regarding the football side. Our group will actually be one up this year with season tickets, but I am slightly worried about the overall effect of the pricing. 

The under sixteen is to much of a hike I reckon, there is too much uncertainty over people jobs and we are in a different place in any time I can remember. Motherwell for me has pricing spot on and having been selling well, also been on sale a lot longer. I think the kids pricing will come back and bite us. 

The FAQs seem a bit ambiguous with the mention of postponing the U16 offer.

Given that games will be televised for the immediate future, folks swithering to buy a ticket will surely only need one ticket at present to allow them and U16s in same household to watch the games.

Also from a cash flow perspective, the removal of even a token early bird offer means that that any folks who are swithering can wait till July pay day and then take it out.  In such uncertain times, surely cash is king in trying to improve the squad. 

Also an unintended consequence of the price increases could see an increase in those asking for refunds from last season.

Dont shoot me down, just sharing my thoughts!

4 hours ago, KillieDJ said:

I wonder who we will be billing us a monthly rate?

I imagine it will be the stream partners.

23 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Unfortunately I think you are right. It makes no sense to me, maybe someone from the Club or The Trust can come on here and explain the reason for dropping the free U16s  ?

From reading the FAQ it looks like the stream providers charge us per user which would then make the free season tickets unviable as the club would effectively be paying for people to have season tickets. Just my two cents not sure if its correct.

I agree it will be the providers but I would have thought the cost would not be full £70 otherwise the price of an adult ticket would have increased at the same rate...wouldn't that mean we would be making less than last year for each full paying adult season ticket sold

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

I wonder why the other clubs selling tickets are reporting encouraging sales, while the view seems to be that ours will be down. Motherwell has got to be good comparison. I note that for one stand they are more expensive than ours but the other two are a fair bit cheaper. Crucially, for youngsters, it’s also only £20 v £70 for us. There was also a early bird offer. No matter how you break it down , the U16 price is too much of a hike for many families at this time and looks like a strategic error. The fact that the squad has been gradually downgraded with the loss of the likes of Mulumbu, Jones, Stewart, Bachman and now O’Donnell with the last few transfer windows being a big let down won’t help. Very little to get excited about regarding the football side. Our group will actually be one up this year with season tickets, but I am slightly worried about the overall effect of the pricing. 

The main stand at Motherwell is now £425 for an adult. Could you get two adults and two children for the Moffat Stand price of £580 at Motherwell ? Maybe we should have had early bird offers but we were slow off the mark in selling them. 

Given the circumstances still feel the club was right to wait to see how things developed and take the streaming option into consideration, But even with the delayed announcements and lack of person to person sales  It might been an option to at least have a early bird discount till end of June , even say reduction of £15 .....but will still renew ours , did not ask for any refund for 19/20 but depending on the number of home games missed this coming season may well take up the option for a credit next summer..

Edited by Scouser2