Season Tickets

Bigbill

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

After reading the complaints about pricing and other clubs prices the Moffat deal is still among the best, if not the best, deal in the league for adult and child.

If you're going to not renew because of the price of an adult + child rather than just move to the Moffat then it's at least worth consideration.

The club have had their hand forced to remove what was essentially a free gift. In it's place you still have probably the best adult + child ticket in the league yet, as usual, it doesn't appear good enough.

I get that people may be struggling financially at the minute but if you were willing to stump up £340 (or whatever last year's pre-full price ticket was) adult + free child surely you're better splitting a family deal at £290 than not renewing?

Excellent post mate

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

After reading the complaints about pricing and other clubs prices the Moffat deal is still among the best, if not the best, deal in the league for adult and child.

If you're going to not renew because of the price of an adult + child rather than just move to the Moffat then it's at least worth consideration.

The club have had their hand forced to remove what was essentially a free gift. In it's place you still have probably the best adult + child ticket in the league yet, as usual, it doesn't appear good enough.

I get that people may be struggling financially at the minute but if you were willing to stump up £340 (or whatever last year's pre-full price ticket was) adult + free child surely you're better splitting a family deal at £290 than not renewing?

The deal in the Moffat is excellent for families, of that there is no doubt but personally speaking, the reason our group buy season tickets in the FB is the leg room. No other reason. 

46 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Now there's a team that's had f**k all to cheer about in years yet their fans aren't as apathetic as our lot.

Screenshot_20200615-100613_Facebook.jpg

That's brilliant to read.

Although not judging those who could be doing with the cash refund in the slightest I did find the clubs tweet about "working through requests" yesterday a bit alarming. 

4 minutes ago, Fudger said:

The deal in the Moffat is excellent for families, of that there is no doubt but personally speaking, the reason our group buy season tickets in the FB is the leg room. No other reason. 

That's absolutely fine, I sit in the FB too, it's definitely the most comfortable stand. I'm talking about people who are talking about not renewing their ST really, If I was struggling to find the cash then I'd rather have to sit my my legs slightly angled for a couple of hours than not go. If people want or need the leg room, people are going to have to pay for it as would be the case at any other event.

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

That's absolutely fine, I sit in the FB too, it's definitely the most comfortable stand. I'm talking about people who are talking about not renewing their ST really, If I was struggling to find the cash then I'd rather have to sit my my legs slightly angled for a couple of hours than not go. If people want or need the leg room, people are going to have to pay for it as would be the case at any other event.

Just speaking from the experience and feedback of the folk I go to the games with to generate discussion on it and see what others are thinking. 
Last few years we have been happy tp pay more to sit in the FB for legroom and the free kids ticket worked perfect for us as we could take the kids and viewed their "free" ticket as real value in the season ticket investment. 

I'm not having a go at the club as such as I think they are between a rock and hard place, I just think the new pricing is going to put a lot of people off unfortunately. 

16 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Although not judging those who could be doing with the cash refund in the slightest I did find the clubs tweet about "working through requests" yesterday a bit alarming. 

Ok I'll judge for some riddies....I'm pretty certain a decent percentage of those who request refunds are the same type of person as the one I saw on FB last night, with chat such as "I've put money onto Killie for 50 years, but I'm not paying £400 to watch on the telly, I'll put my money into Darvel from now on".  (I bet he has Sky or BT Sport)

Good for Darvel mate.  Bet they asked for money back. Many people are well off because they are tight. 

I think it's far more likely that people who could really use it risk putting themselves in financial hardship but won't ask for money back, while the penny-pinchers demand everything that's due to them.....using that classic justification "its my money and I'll decide...."

Always hated those who hit out with thinly veiled threats like "I'll go watch the juniors" etc, it's absolutely pathetic. 

None of us follow Killie through glory seeking or how wonderfully entertaining it is week in week out, we do so as they are our local club and through a sense of community I think.

For those who threaten the club (especially at the moment) with seeking an alternative hobby or past time, crack the f**k on. 

55 minutes ago, Fudger said:

That's brilliant to read.

It’ll cost more to administer the refunds than the actual cost of them. Double dunt for the club, especially if they’ve brought staff back off furlough to do this.....

14 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

100% this.

Motherwell though are like us a season ago. Finishing 3rd and Europe to look forward to. That will up their season ticket sales. 

I'm not sure a closed door game in Europe will affect their sales that much.

Motherwell weren't that great last year, was a pretty poor league overall and certainly nothing like us the previous year. I''ve a few mates with ST's at Motherwell and they were glad to see the league called as they said there was no way they were finishing 3rd.

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 2:40 PM, KillieDJ said:

Anyone had issue with family tickets...do they insist you have 2 adults and 2 kids when entering the ground?

Might seem an odd ask, although just curious how it is policed

I have regularly split a family ticket with another member from on here. 1 adult and 1 child each.

7 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Eh? Did you read the guys post, he splits a Family ticket with a member on here, doesn’t sound like a family to me.

My point is that it’s a good way to make a saving, might consider it myself. 

Yes. It’s an excellent way to make a saving. You came across as being fairly arsey about it. Sorry if I misread your tone. 

7 hours ago, The Lurker said:

Yes. It’s an excellent way to make a saving. You came across as being fairly arsey about it. Sorry if I misread your tone. 

So we could all do this and save a fortune, a bit like buddying up for the two for one deal? Its like selling seasons tickets for an adult and child for £270 but if you ditch the child it costs you £370. Something not quite right there, it would cost the club a lot of revenue.

31 minutes ago, TommyG said:

So we could all do this and save a fortune, a bit like buddying up for the two for one deal? Its like selling seasons tickets for an adult and child for £270 but if you ditch the child it costs you £370. Something not quite right there, it would cost the club a lot of revenue.

Your absolutely right, yes. I agree. 
 It’s different though when loads of folk come on here bragging about buying U16 tickets for away games. Some folk - not you, I hasten to add - would appear to have double standards. 

4 minutes ago, The Lurker said:

Your absolutely right, yes. I agree. 
 It’s different though when loads of folk come on here bragging about buying U16 tickets for away games. Some folk - not you, I hasten to add - would appear to have double standards. 

Away games are a different kettle of fish.

I wouldn't think twice about taking a comp for an away game if I was offered one but I wouldn't take a comp for a cup game at RP as Killie lose out.