Season Tickets

Bigbill

28 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

Pretty decent in less than a week I would say.

I seem to remember a couple of thousand selling in a short period a couple of years ago. Might be wrong, but that would have included early bird and free U16. Probably more people will hold off till later this time. 

14 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I seem to remember a couple of thousand selling in a short period a couple of years ago. Might be wrong, but that would have included early bird and free U16. Probably more people will hold off till later this time. 

The free under 16 would probably have inflated the number of season tickets sold in previous years.

13 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Very difficult circumstances this year with folks not knowing if they have a job to go back to. Will be surprised if not significantly down in numbers. 

46 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

1,000 sold according to the club.

For me that is very encouraging news in a week or so...given the many current circumstances and added to a lot of folk often like to buy in person....plus many will be holding off to next pay day etc....including myself 

Just now, Skora11 said:

The free under 16 would probably have inflated the number of season tickets sold in previous years.

Absolutely I usually got the free under 16 with mine but now i have to buy the lads, but still think £70 is okay for my boys as we rarely miss a game.

6 minutes ago, Garvis said:

Absolutely I usually got the free under 16 with mine but now i have to buy the lads, but still think £70 is okay for my boys as we rarely miss a game.

Aye definitely still decent enough value if they go every week. Got one for my daughter last season but she only went to a few games. 

6 hours ago, Skora11 said:

I'm waiting until I the V12 Finance option is available to spread the cost over 9 months. 

snap.... it was supposed to be available on the 15th..... but still nothing announced.

update....Scott McClymont posting on twitter the V12 option should be announced next week.

Edited by C4mmy31
added info