Season Tickets

Bigbill

18 hours ago, ki11ie said:

Motherwell allowing fans to have card board cut outs of themselves or family  at games until fans can return. £22 per cut out, decent earner for the club.

hopefully we do something similar extra income. 

maybe club could use it as an incentive to sell kids tickets seeing they free ticket is gone for this season for reason stated above, for every kids ticket sold you get a free card board cut out for games?

Fantastic idea. I would definitely go for it. If they were all placed in the West stand it would look good on camera.

23 hours ago, ki11ie said:

Motherwell allowing fans to have card board cut outs of themselves or family  at games until fans can return. £22 per cut out, decent earner for the club.

Did Branescu pay extra last season for his to go in the six yard box?

Edited by Scooby_Doo

On 6/22/2020 at 4:28 PM, Wrangodog said:

It's really a moot point whether the u16 ticket is suspended or abolished, it isn't happening this season. Having no early bird offer and charging £60 for u16 season-tickets will be a double whammy for some families at a time when there is job uncertainty. 

£60 for an under-16 ticket is still fantastic value. It’s less than the price of a kids football magazine or just a bit more than the cost of the latest FIFA for PlayStation. 

I have heard several stories of folks in the UK who have not had an ST for many years because they are physically unable to attend the ground buying one this time because of the virtual platform option.

I know the argument is made that allowing folks in the UK to stream games live discourages folks from turning up but these are people who are simply unable to turn up and who would pay good money to watch if they could. As we get back to normal perhaps there is some way this option could be extended.

5 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I have heard several stories of folks in the UK who have not had an ST for many years because they are physically unable to attend the ground buying one this time because of the virtual platform option.

I know the argument is made that allowing folks in the UK to stream games live discourages folks from turning up but these are people who are simply unable to turn up and who would pay good money to watch if they could. As we get back to normal perhaps there is some way this option could be extended.

It's a really good point and I hope we explore this. 

Family/travel reasons were going to make a season ticket impractical for me this season but, along with wanting to put money into the club, the virtual games made it an easy decision. 

Hopefully will be back to supporting the team in person as soon as possible, with probably a phased return at first..

.Just wondering does the free ST streaming option stop when some fans are allowed back to RP?....Or when all restrictions are eventually lifted....

Edited by Scouser2

25 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Hopefully will be back to supporting the team in person as soon as possible, with probably a phased return at first..

.Just wondering does the free ST streaming option stop when some fans are allowed back to RP?....Or when all restrictions are eventually lifted....

Surely has to be free until all season-ticket holders can attend. 

Anyone else having issues applying for the V12 Finance?

Once you select your ticket from the basket, you get a 3 or 5 month option, I chose 5 months, but when I click on apply now it loops back to the home page.

I have emailed both the club and V12 if anyone else has the same issue.....

50 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Anyone else having issues applying for the V12 Finance?

Once you select your ticket from the basket, you get a 3 or 5 month option, I chose 5 months, but when I click on apply now it loops back to the home page.

I have emailed both the club and V12 if anyone else has the same issue.....

Has a link been sent out for the finance option? I have tried to use the link that was sent out ages ago but it only allows for full payment. 

Now getting reported that as and when hopefully some fans are allowed back into grounds .. away fans will not be given tickets for games for a long period this coming season....and will be limited home crowds.
..can see many grounds only allowing ST holders at first so it can be more easily managed even if like ours do have the space...

so does show the benefit of getting a ST to both support the club financially and hopefully be back to support the team in person ASAP 

5 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

Now getting reported that as and when hopefully some fans are allowed back into grounds .. away fans will not be given tickets for games for a long period this coming season....and will be limited home crowds.
..can see many grounds only allowing ST holders at first so it can be more easily managed even if like ours do have the space...

so does show the benefit of getting a ST to both support the club financially and hopefully be back to support the team in person ASAP 

how does that show the benefit as it's just your opinion and not actually what's happening

8 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

I agree with you, however I am concerned that the club could be seen as missing out the people who simply cannot afford a ST.

Better to keep all support on side as when this is over we will need every single fan entering Rugby Park by whatever means.