Season Tickets

Bigbill

Just wondering (apologies if this has already been asked/answered)....... when you renew your season ticket via the email sent to a desktop, what do you receive as proof of purchase and would get you entry to games?......In the past have renewed 2off adult tickets,in person, and got 2off plastic cards that get scanned to gain entry (obviously not an option at present).....havny got a smart phone either that, I presume, gets scanned at the gate.....Cheers.

27 minutes ago, cdj said:

Just wondering (apologies if this has already been asked/answered)....... when you renew your season ticket via the email sent to a desktop, what do you receive as proof of purchase and would get you entry to games?......In the past have renewed 2off adult tickets,in person, and got 2off plastic cards that get scanned to gain entry (obviously not an option at present).....havny got a smart phone either that, I presume, gets scanned at the gate.....Cheers.

You'll get an email with a QR code like below, which you can print off to be scanned once we are allowed back in the stadium and you'll also get an online receipt...

20200626_093516.jpg.c0d84af02f7fbfe7fbf12f3f01bb8812.jpg

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

You'll get an email with a QR code like below, which you can print off to be scanned once we are allowed back in the stadium and you'll also get an online receipt...

20200626_093516.jpg.c0d84af02f7fbfe7fbf12f3f01bb8812.jpg

If you've got the QR code on your phone why the need to print it off ?  Lockdown has shown us that there is very little requirement for paper money, even small shops have adapted to card or contactless payment, so why print off the QR code ? 

10 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

If you've got the QR code on your phone why the need to print it off ?  Lockdown has shown us that there is very little requirement for paper money, even small shops have adapted to card or contactless payment, so why print off the QR code ? 

The guy said in his post he doesn't have a smart phone....

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

Is there any point in the cards now ? 

Maybe not, I like having a card but its not the be all, a lot more important things going on at the moment for the Club to deal with. Maybe we will get a card next season if we want one.

I phoned to renew mine and was told that when the club know the date we are allowed back into Rugby Park, they will contact holders to see if they want a plastic card or if they are happy with the phone app.

Also said that last year’s plastic cards are now defunct as they are issuing new barcodes. 

1 hour ago, King said:

I phoned to renew mine and was told that when the club know the date we are allowed back into Rugby Park, they will contact holders to see if they want a plastic card or if they are happy with the phone app.

Also said that last year’s plastic cards are now defunct as they are issuing new barcodes. 

The danger is that I'll forget my phone, whereas I carried my season card with me at all times. 

21 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Got mine today. How do I go about accessing it easier on android rather than scrolling through my emails or files and having to search for it? Sorry, very lazy I know. Just sure there'll be an easier way somehow! 

Stocard app on Google Play Store

27 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Got mine today. How do I go about accessing it easier on android rather than scrolling through my emails or files and having to search for it? Sorry, very lazy I know. Just sure there'll be an easier way somehow! 

You can also download the Ticketco app on the play store as an alternative.

U can also buy any cup match tickets straight from the Ticketco app...

Edited by C4mmy31

Caved in and renewed like I knew I would all along ....

Would still be interested to know if smaller sponsors, advertisers, people that had hospitality booked, etc. have been asked to forego refunds, buy shares, and pay increased prices (no early bird) on last season (all of which I’ve done) - they maybe have, but the cynic in me doubts it - I could be wrong but from the outside looking in, it seems to me the Club mainly ask/expect the one group (ie. STH’s) to do it ....

16 minutes ago, Dundonald_Killie said:

Caved in and renewed like I knew I would all along ....

Would still be interested to know if smaller sponsors, advertisers, people that had hospitality booked, etc. have been asked to forego refunds, buy shares, and pay increased prices (no early bird) on last season (all of which I’ve done) - they maybe have, but the cynic in me doubts it - I could be wrong but from the outside looking in, it seems to me the Club mainly ask/expect the one group (ie. STH’s) to do it ....

The club haven’t asked people to forego refunds. They gave people every opportunity to claim one if they wanted. 

no one was forced to buy shares, there was an opportunity provided to fans.