Season Tickets

Bigbill

9 minutes ago, Andy said:

I would be £515 based on those prices, against £590 at RP, based on adult and a 16 year old.

Said it before but for some categories there has been a huge jump in price for those changing cat, at Killie.

pointless comparison though cause I ain’t going to Motherwell.

5 minutes ago, Lorielus said:

Yeah it's not like we're in direct competition for the same customers in fairness, but it certain can't help being comparitive expensive in the current climate.

That is Motherwell’s cheapest tickets in comparison to our most expensive. So not exactly a fair comparison.

32 minutes ago, Lorielus said:

Looking at their website, their (main/side stand) ticket pricing is substantial cheaper than ours:

- Adult £330 versus £370

- Under-21 is £185 versus £220 for our 16-18

- Under 16 is £20 versus £70

- Over 60 is £185 versus £220 for our over 65

- One free under 16 with a family adult/family over 60

So our pricing isn't nearly as attractive which can't help.

I can only speak for our group and a few others I have spoken to, and the adult/child ticket cost for the FB/east is a huge factor in our uptake this year. 
Currently (end of last season) we have x3 adult/x3 children's season tickets and have done for 3 seasons. 
We normally buy in the early bird period so pay £340 in total. This year the same ticket package is costing us £440 so an increase of £100. Realistically I think I will be the only one to renew and I will probably just buy one adult ticket to support the club in a difficult time but I honestly don't think it has been well done and we will likely lose a lot of potential revenue through the pricing structure. 

I know some will point to the moffat family deal but tbh I don't want to sit in the Moffat, I previously paid that bit extra for the extra leg room. 

52 minutes ago, Lorielus said:

Looking at their website, their (main/side stand) ticket pricing is substantial cheaper than ours:

- Adult £330 versus £370

- Under-21 is £185 versus £220 for our 16-18

- Under 16 is £20 versus £70

- Over 60 is £185 versus £220 for our over 65

- One free under 16 with a family adult/family over 60

So our pricing isn't nearly as attractive which can't help.

2 adults and 2 kids at us is almost £100 cheaper than Motherwell.

They surely must be including their free tickets in their numbers too - 4,488 STs last year against an average attendance minus games against the old firm of 4,825, so an average of 337 away attendance seems low even with Hamilton in the league (with the admittedly big assumption that all of their season ticket holders turn up to all of the matches). 

They also had 4 of their 12 non-OF matches where the attendance was lower than their season ticket count, which doesn't make a lot of sense.  You'd think even if a few ST holders didn't turn up they'd generate enough walk-ups to compensate.

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Are all the jobs in Motherwell stable, or is it just Ayrshire that’s suffering from COVID? Debate is what the forum is for and it’s down to people wanting the best club we can have and maximising our limited potential. 

Where in my post did I mention Ayrshire being the only place suffering from Covid?

But now that you have brought it up it would be interesting to know how many industries have laid off around the Motherwell area. Ayrshire has been massively affected Mahle, Spirit, GE Caledonia come to mind of big employers who have shut or have made a good number redundant. 

I think everyone wants what's best for the club or they wouldn't be on here.

However you appear content to beat the same drum time and time again about attendance figures or ST sales. There is not a debate in that you are just continually pointing out the obvious.    

As someone who lives in Motherwell I would say it has far more opportunities in it for employment than there are in Kilmarnock. It also has the added benefit of being next to places like Eurocentral which has the large Virgin Media contract centres etc. In fact there are three massive contact centres each employing over 1,000 people each.

In addition there's a multi million pound regeneration going on to the town centre, which again, in my opinion, has far more going on than Kilmarnock TC.

1 hour ago, KFCSteve said:

Where in my post did I mention Ayrshire being the only place suffering from Covid?

But now that you have brought it up it would be interesting to know how many industries have laid off around the Motherwell area. Ayrshire has been massively affected Mahle, Spirit, GE Caledonia come to mind of big employers who have shut or have made a good number redundant. 

However you appear content to beat the same drum time and time again about attendance figures or ST sales. There is not a debate in that you are just continually pointing out the obvious.    

It's what he does. Every year. If we sold 5,000 he would moan it should be 6,000. He's just as miserable on Twitter!

2 hours ago, KFCSteve said:

You talked about jobs being unstable, as if there aren’t any unstable jobs in Motherwell. Most jobs at present are unstable because of the Covid crisis. Every year we get this huge list of reasons that could be given by almost any area in Scotland. Exceptionalism. 

4 hours ago, Fudger said:

I can only speak for our group and a few others I have spoken to, and the adult/child ticket cost for the FB/east is a huge factor in our uptake this year. 
Currently (end of last season) we have x3 adult/x3 children's season tickets and have done for 3 seasons. 
We normally buy in the early bird period so pay £340 in total. This year the same ticket package is costing us £440 so an increase of £100. Realistically I think I will be the only one to renew and I will probably just buy one adult ticket to support the club in a difficult time but I honestly don't think it has been well done and we will likely lose a lot of potential revenue through the pricing structure. 

I know some will point to the moffat family deal but tbh I don't want to sit in the Moffat, I previously paid that bit extra for the extra leg room. 

This will definitely be a factor. It should have been a nominal cost like £20.

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

It's what he does. Every year. If we sold 5,000 he would moan it should be 6,000. He's just as miserable on Twitter!

Incorrect. I thought last year got off to a great start and thought the final total was decent. I am very supportive on twitter but good to know you take an interest. 

21 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

This will definitely be a factor. It should have been a nominal cost like £20.

That’s the problem with "free" child tickets, people begin to expect them every season. How many people in the past have used this offer to get an extra free children's season-ticket by using the free ticket from adults that don't have children ? Hopefully, this will be a one off when possible compensation has to be factored into the costs for season-tickets. 

35 minutes ago, skygod said:

Also, someone tried again to pass off Motherwell's price for their John Hunter Stand (£330) as being cheaper than the FB Stand. 

Their main (Phil O'Donnell) stand is £425 (£404 early bird). The FB Adult price is £370.

That was me in fairness - I just checked their side stand in the assumption that it the two side ones would be identical in pricing like with our East/West stands, so just sheer laziness on my part.

£425 is a horrific price to pay to watch Scottish football.

1 hour ago, Lorielus said:

That was me in fairness - I just checked their side stand in the assumption that it the two side ones would be identical in pricing like with our East/West stands, so just sheer laziness on my part.

£425 is a horrific price to pay to watch Scottish football.

Bit of a schoolboy error, lad, from someone that demands links and belittles surveys when they’re presented ;)

9 hours ago, KillieDJ said:

There was something on Twitter that apparently Hamilton aren't selling actual season tickets so the above is supposedly a 'pay per game' option for non Sky games.

All clubs selling season tickets are advertising that their virtual season tickets will cover ALL games, even those which SKY are showing

Games on SKY are definitely NOT being allowed to be showed by clubs except for overseas subscribers. This was confirmed by SKY earlier today

13 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Bit of a schoolboy error, lad, from someone that demands links and belittles surveys when they’re presented ;)

This from the moron that celebrates ignorance like it's something to aspire to.  You surely have to have at least an inkling of your hypocrisy here, right?

Edited by Lorielus

1 hour ago, Trojan76 said:

Games on SKY are definitely NOT being allowed to be showed by clubs except for overseas subscribers. This was confirmed by SKY earlier today

Do you have a link to this?

If true, then all clubs selling season tickets (including ours) are falsely advertising the fact you will get virtual access to ALL home games until fans are allowed back in.