Season Tickets

Bigbill

1 hour ago, Trojan76 said:

Games on SKY are definitely NOT being allowed to be showed by clubs except for overseas subscribers. This was confirmed by SKY earlier today

17 minutes ago, KillieDJ said:

Do you have a link to this?

If true, then all clubs selling season tickets (including ours) are falsely advertising the fact you will get virtual access to ALL home games until fans are allowed back in.

Found this on Aberdeens' FAQ, hopefully we are doing the same and as someone pointed out Hamilton are not selling Season Passes this year so they can't purchase one-off games.

Which matches will be included as part of the virtual season ticket?

Season ticket holders will have virtual access to all Covid-19 impacted behind closed doors and reduced spectator capacity home league matches in season 20/21. The matches will be broadcast to season ticket holders via a separate portal on RedTV, this will also include any home matches selected by Sky.

15 hours ago, KillieDJ said:

Do you have a link to this?

If true, then all clubs selling season tickets (including ours) are falsely advertising the fact you will get virtual access to ALL home games until fans are allowed back in.

Was on superscorebaord SKY not allowing their live games to be shown via streams

Edited by Trojan76

1 minute ago, Wrangodog said:

Some EPL clubs have been giving season-ticket holders a day pass for home games covered by Sky. I suspect we will do something similar because it does say coverage of every home game so the club will need to find some way round it, or offer compensation. 

Do the clubs pay to do that? Maybe that's the stumbling block. They were emphatic on super scoarboard that sky had confirmed that the virtual passes would only allow access to games SKY were NOT showing live, and any live games would not be allowed to be streamed live to households within the UK

27 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Do the clubs pay to do that? Maybe that's the stumbling block. They were emphatic on super scoarboard that sky had confirmed that the virtual passes would only allow access to games SKY were NOT showing live, and any live games would not be allowed to be streamed live to households within the UK

They later posted the below 

Screenshot_20200708_155325.jpg

29 minutes ago, kerrwmorton said:

Sorry if this has  been answered before.  I have a friend who lives down south and he asked me if he took out a virtual season ticket, would it let him watch all the home games of the season even when crowds are allowed back in?  Thanks in advance Kerr

Haven’t seen anything official but it sounds as if the UK blackout will return when stadia are back to full capacity. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Went into the shop this morning to renew my ticket.

No customers but three staff apparently doing little.

"Can I renew my season ticket please?"

"I'm sorry but the person who deals with them wont be back in until Monday".

I know I'm just an old fart and struggle with online buying, but surely the club / shop should be making  it more easy for me to spend my money to follow the club I love. 

Unreal

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I know I'm just an old fart and struggle with online buying, but surely the club / shop should be making  it more easy for me to spend my money to follow the club I love. 

I made a similar comment on social media today about the very same thing. Surely if there are 3 staff someone could have taken your money ??? 

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I too am an auld git and I have had a similar experience. Up until Ticketco took over I just contacted the shop and they sorted out everything. Then Ticketco took over and nobody at the shop or connected with the club seemed to be able to help me with ticketing issues.

I think this is an issue the club need to be aware of to avoid losing the small amount of income we have. They really need somebody in the shop who can deal with season ticket / matchday ticket issues. They need to remember the auld gits. 

:)

P.S. I finally managed to get things sorted out through persistence beyond the point of stupidity so don't give up.

2 hours ago, kerrwmorton said:

Sorry if this has  been answered before.  I have a friend who lives down south and he asked me if he took out a virtual season ticket, would it let him watch all the home games of the season even when crowds are allowed back in?  Thanks in advance Kerr

2 hours ago, piffer said:

Haven’t seen anything official but it sounds as if the UK blackout will return when stadia are back to full capacity. 

There has to be decent chance that could not happen till the end of the season. It depends if your friend is willing to take that chance. 2nd prize is he can get the rest of the games on delayed transmission ...... I think.

Realistically how hard is it to have a laptop in the shop to do the season tickets for people wanting to renew in person. Couple of clicks on the mouse, some details taken and job done on average the club is £340 better off for 10 minutes work. The powers at be must know that we're actively turning down money it's happened for years now 

Does the SLO monitor this forum?
Surely with the general opinion on the new website, season ticket purchasing process and the overall disappointment in the quality/style of new products this should be something that the club need to  be made aware of rather than us all having a moan here but never gets heard by the people who can resolve it?

1 minute ago, KillieFM86 said:

Surely with the general opinion on the new website, season ticket purchasing process and the overall disappointment in the quality/style of new products this should be something that the club need to  be made aware of rather than us all having a moan here but never gets heard by the people who can resolve it?

Cathy Jamieson is aware of the fans feelings regarding the new products, I was at the shop picking up face masks and the training gear definitely looks better hanging on the rails than it does on the website. 

2 minutes ago, Garvis said:

Cathy Jamieson is aware of the fans feelings regarding the new products, I was at the shop picking up face masks and the training gear definitely looks better hanging on the rails than it does on the website. 

Do you think the fans will have any form of acknowledgement or likely to be ignored due to the volume of howlers they seem to be having?

Disappointment in kit design/quality, difficulty in renewing season tickets and the significant issues with the website including poor images used, no ability to pre-order strips and the overcharging fans.

Still can’t believe, that nobody at the club thought calling a top “true blue” may have some connection to Rangers!

1 minute ago, KillieFM86 said:

Alternatively, Could The Trust as the 3rd largest shareholder, send a letter of concern raising all the issues encountered on behalf of ALL of our fans?

The club maybe more likely to take notice/action if they did it in an official capacity rather than just having a wee chat with Cathy leaving her to pass it on at boardroom level.....

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

That is astonishing. I work for a charity with two employees and even we wouldnt try to get away with that sort of patter, never mind a business that supposedly relies on profits. 

12 minutes ago, Mojike and Bod said:

I'd hope Cathy is also aware that people are unable to renew their season tickets as 'the person that deals with that is on holiday until Monday' . We really are a Sunday league outfit at times.  Apart from a couple of new lounges I've seen no evidence things have improved on the commercial side in the past few years.  The club are awful to deal with.

Are they on holiday or are they on furlough, personally I've never had a problem with renewing my season ticket 5 minutes on ticketco but I know not everyone has the access to the internet.