Season Tickets

Bigbill

Just now, Garvis said:

Are they on holiday or are they on furlough, personally I've never had a problem with renewing my season ticket 5 minutes on ticketco but I know not everyone has the access to the internet.

Not just talking about renewing season tickets.  The commercial side of the club remains poor and way behind other Scottish clubs.  There are Championship and League 1 clubs with better run commercial set ups.  The Trust as a major shareholder should be holding the club to account.

23 minutes ago, KillieFM86 said:

Do you think the fans will have any form of acknowledgement or likely to be ignored due to the volume of howlers they seem to be having?

Disappointment in kit design/quality, difficulty in renewing season tickets and the significant issues with the website including poor images used, no ability to pre-order strips and the overcharging fans.

Still can’t believe, that nobody at the club thought calling a top “true blue” may have some connection to Rangers!

How would I know the answer to your first point, I would also say some not all are disappointed with some not all of the products and yes a very poor choice of words were used as it's the first thing I thought of when I seen it. 

1 minute ago, Mojike and Bod said:

Not just talking about renewing season tickets.  The commercial side of the club remains poor and way behind other Scottish clubs.  There are Championship and League 1 clubs with better run commercial set ups.  The Trust as a major shareholder should be holding the club to account.

Personally I've never had a problem, so I must be one of the lucky ones.

Also some people just like a good moan about things, making mountains out of mole hills as the saying goes.

3 minutes ago, Garvis said:

How would I know the answer to your first point, I would also say some not all are disappointed with some not all of the products and yes a very poor choice of words were used as it's the first thing I thought of when I seen it. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn’t expect you to know the answer. I meant that although Cathy may be aware, it’s unlikely that they will acknowledge the concerns raised.

Fans have the right to have an opinion, particularly when we are all keen to support the club in a difficult time whether that be in buying seasons or items from the club. They seem to fail to recognise common issues in the sale of seasons/match day tickets, particularly for those who prefer the old school way of purchasing.

Also seeing some of the other Hummel products available to other clubs, it seems we’ve went for the “budget” line.

1 minute ago, KillieFM86 said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn’t expect you to know the answer. I meant that although Cathy may be aware, it’s unlikely that they will acknowledge the concerns raised.

Fans have the right to have an opinion, particularly when we are all keen to support the club in a difficult time whether that be in buying seasons or items from the club. They seem to fail to recognise common issues in the sale of seasons/match day tickets, particularly for those who prefer the old school way of purchasing.

Also seeing some of the other Hummel products available to other clubs, it seems we’ve went for the “budget” line.

As I said the training gear looked good quality hanging on the rail.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

"Can I renew my season ticket please?"

"I'm sorry but the person who deals with them wont be back in until Monday".

I s**t you not, this happened to us the last two seasons! It's actually incredible. 

Just sports or no just sports, the commercial side of our club needs an overhaul and fast! 

With more news today of other restrictions getting uplifted , along with go ahead for test events etc...does look more likely some fans will back much sooner than predictions just a few weeks back ., other countries are looking to have fans back for start of the new season , but in Scotland still think October is the more likely atm 

..and at least some signs of positivity overall health wise after the past dreadful few months 

Edited by Scouser2

14 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Not great but why not do it through ticketco? 

There were reasons we didn't use ticketco......tbh I cant remember what they were.... 

IIRC - First year was us taking new season tickets out so we had to go over and pick our seats etc 
Last year may have been to do with not being able to select the finance option through ticketco. 

Genuinely can't remember for sure the reasons but when we went over to sort it we were sent packing twice as the lady who sorted these issues was on holiday. 
The other two boys were not as fussed as me and could easily have given up at that point and not bothered, my biggest concern is how many others are and have been in this position.  

5 minutes ago, Fudger said:

There were reasons we didn't use ticketco......tbh I cant remember what they were.... 

IIRC - First year was us taking new season tickets out so we had to go over and pick our seats etc 
Last year may have been to do with not being able to select the finance option through ticketco. 

Genuinely can't remember for sure the reasons but when we went over to sort it we were sent packing twice as the lady who sorted these issues was on holiday. 
The other two boys were not as fussed as me and could easily have given up at that point and not bothered, my biggest concern is how many others are and have been in this position.  

Tbf I had issues renewing with ticketco as I Wanted to swap a kids ticket for another adult. I sent an email to club and they phoned me a couple days later and sorted it. Sent a new link to ticketco and it worked great. Just your luck I suppose.

that being said they should at all times have someone at the club who is able to process season tickets. It’s our main income after all. 

5 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Still no update for 2000 reached. Very slow. Hibs, admittedly a far bigger club, are approaching 11000. They have gone down in league position every year for three years, 4th, 5th and 7th, so maintaining their league position doesn’t seem to affect their sales. 

City club with large potential support base. However 11000 is a good number. 

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

Still no update for 2000 reached. Very slow. Hibs, admittedly a far bigger club, are approaching 11000. They have gone down in league position every year for three years, 4th, 5th and 7th, so maintaining their league position doesn’t seem to affect their sales. 

Come back on Monday, then someone might be able to tell you.