Season Tickets

Bigbill

33 minutes ago, skygod said:

I think it's more that we are suffering a backlash for last season's clusterf**k.

Last season was nowhere near some of the s**t seasons we've had recently. 

It only feels that way because we punched above our weight season before.

Nomads,Alessio and throwing away leads against Aberdeen twice in 14 days weren't good but it still beats the Gary Locke and Lee Clark eras.

2 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Last season was nowhere near some of the s**t seasons we've had recently. 

It only feels that way because we punched above our weight season before.

Agreed, but it's how it feels that matters.

You can add the total non-event of the 150th anniversary too.

I think we were entitled to feel that the club was going places despite SC's departure. 

2 hours ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

We hear from Cathy regularly, we hear from Bowie when things are good and he has something positive to say, we never hear from Phyllis. IMO all should be in touch with the support in some degree fairly regularly, especially when things are going wrong, they should front up and have direct dialogue with the fans so we know things are taking on board.

The club shop for example is Phyllis' remit but it was Cathy who put her head above the parapet again. This is not good enough, if Phyllis had listened to the fans in the past few years she would be aware we as fans are sick of the shambles that is the shop. Instead we were fed a line that nothing could be improved because of the Just Sport deal, now a week after we have taking back control the online shop is worse than it was before! 

I'm no expert but sorting out the shop wouldn't be hard, the fans have been very vocal about their wishes so it's not as if the club can say they never knew what we wanted.

A fact that no one could disagree with. What I think we lack as a club is a Bobby Fleeting type character, without the dark side. A front man who through personality and drive can whip up the support and get things done. Clearly that person does not exist on our Board. Where or to whom do we turn to get that kind of person I know not.

The 3 people on our board do have business skills, Cathy is the only one with skill and experience in public speaking. All 3 do have ambition to move the club forward though with some of the errors made you would find it hard to believe. So what do they need to do. Be more visible to the support. Or, some where in the business world there may be a Killie fan who has built his company up to be blue chip or close to it. Someone with a big personality who can get people to buy in to the vision. If such a person existed and was willing to come on board would BB be prepared to sell a bit of his share holding ? That way he gets some of his investment back, a situation I believe no one would grudge him. Would he be willing to dilute his share holding and that of all other share holders to allow a large investment into the club?  

All these ramblings may be a figment of my imagination but if we really do want this football club to move considerably forward the board need to step up the game. Nothing is impossible. 

10 hours ago, skygod said:

I think it's more that we are suffering a backlash for last season's clusterf**k.

And a Clusterf**k it was for sure, cost us dearly financially, and in goodwill with the new and re-engaged fan base. The opportunity to build in the short term was definitely setback with the poor decisions that were made after SC left the Club. 

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 12:26 AM, Gaffer said:

And a Clusterf**k it was for sure, cost us dearly financially, and in goodwill with the new and re-engaged fan base. The opportunity to build in the short term was definitely setback with the poor decisions that were made after SC left the Club. 

Aye but if one bad season see's us more than halve our season ticket holders I'd be amazed.

Plenty will buy in the coming fortnight or so.

On 7/11/2020 at 3:07 PM, Killie1984 said:

It feels eels like theirs no one really driving things behind the scenes.

You can’t really drive things if you have no idea where you parked, you don't have anyone qualified to drive, you don't even know what your car looks like and even then, you've no idea how to put fuel in it.

It’s taken 7 days to sell 1000 tickets, then 11 days to sell 500 and a further 10 days to sell 250. So halving each period so far. Some people were confident that we would be between 2000-2500 after June payday. We have to hope many are holding off, although I only know one person. 3000 has got to be a must given our rivals figures, but that means 1250 in approx three week period. 

26 minutes ago, piffer said:

I reckon July’s payday will have more impact on it than June’s. A bit more financial clarity now for many than there was a few weeks ago. 

That and there is still a number of people who still like to buy in person...hopefully come first home game the numbers are much higher 

Has there been much publicity of ST sales locally ? 

23 minutes ago, Stephen Sharkey said:

Well looks like they have if it's not on ticket co 

It could be to do with the time limit you get to purchase the season ticket on Ticketco, with the amount of info you need to put in as in 4 names and addresses.

Probably best to phone the club and sort it out.